Ask the blue minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skidx25

Senior Member

05-28-2012

Hello there summoners! I've seen a lot of "ask someone" on this part of the forum and they're all champions(with the exception of the shopkeeper) so I thought to myself why not let the minions answer some Questions that many summoners(or champions) wonder about us.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

Senior Member

05-28-2012

"Hello minion, or do you go by another name? Anyways, I have always wondered if you guys realize you are being hit by the turret when trying to take it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skidx25

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
"Hello minion, or do you go by another name? Anyways, I have always wondered if you guys realize you are being hit by the turret when trying to take it."
Yes and it hurts A LOT but it's what we call taking one for the team although sometimes a kind champion helps us destroy the Turret.




ps:Just call me minion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidx25 View Post
Yes and it hurts A LOT but it's what we call taking one for the team although sometimes a kind champion helps us destroy the Turret.




ps:Just call me minion
Did anyone ever tell you that the purple minion looks a lot like Veigar?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

05-29-2012

((Oy you forgot the ask Baron thread.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skidx25

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
Did anyone ever tell you that the purple minion looks a lot like Veigar?
Yes,Quite a lot actually


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skidx25

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((Oy you forgot the ask Baron thread.))
I gotta change that!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Janitor

Senior Member

05-29-2012

((forgot the Ask the Janitor thread, WHO STARTED THE ASK-THE-NON-CHAMPIONS nonsense))

((I regret doing it.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gangplank

Senior Member

05-29-2012

(OOC)

Quote:
Minions are constructs of the League, used specifically for battle arenas. They aren't sentient
Sure...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skidx25

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Fine I'm quiting.