Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Streamer: Syco Soldier99

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealIsForPussies

05-27-2012

Hey, I'm Mike, otherwise know as Syco Soldier99. I just recently started streaming and I'd love to see some more people watching. Also, I am very open to criticism and suggestions. In addition, I hate playing by myself, that means feel free to add me, duo with me, play games with me, whatever. Also, I have and could download almost any talk site/program so I'm very available communication wise. I hope you consider watching my stream or queuing with me. Thank you, links and contact info below.

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/sycosoldier90
Username: Syco Soldier99(NA) and Syco Soldier90(NA)

Mates the idiot

05-27-2012

Had fun watching your stream earlier. Sucks that your swain decided to stop playing early in the game. Keep it up.

HealIsForPussies

05-28-2012

Stream is up atm.

HealIsForPussies

05-28-2012

Streaming playing norms with 4 people atm because we're waiting for a fifth, if you want to be that fifth msg me, if not just watch the stream.

HealIsForPussies

05-28-2012

5th person found, streaming ranked 5s for now

HealIsForPussies

05-28-2012

hey, just a quick note, I'm streaming again starting right now.

Also, I'm thinking about starting a legit ranked team. All info will be either in the stream description, maybe on my facebook given in stream info, or in another forum thread.
I'll let everybody know with links in another post. Thanks

HealIsForPussies

05-29-2012

Losing streak over, back to winning

HealIsForPussies

05-30-2012

Status Update: just popped my stream back up

HealIsForPussies

05-30-2012

Hey everybody, just got back on and will be streaming for a bit, also I recently made some posts regaurding why there is elo hell, and possible ways to get out, if you want to read it check it out at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2105444&page=2

HealIsForPussies

05-30-2012

ugsdhgifsaygedfysraugfsuagf