Please Do NOT nerf DARIUS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Wild Xuta

05-28-2012

I think they should just turn Hemorrage into physical damage.

Seriously, he has natural armor penetration. What use is magic damage.

Plus maybe change Crippling Strike to just bonus damage instead of a multiplier, or a hybrid of the two. He's already going to be building a metric ton of AD, there's no reason for him to have a 200% damage multiplier especially considering someone can just build critical chance as well.

I don't think his ult needs the cooldown refresh removed, honestly. That's his main deal; if you stay around him with low health, he's going to devastate you. If it was removed, it would instead be that if your carry is at low health, he's going to devastate them while you all focus him. He's meant to be a constant terror, since he just pull you in, smack you down, and make sure you have no chance of escape. He falls short when you play safe and keep your mages and carries out of his range, though, since y'know he's just a sitting duck if he picks up a brawler or even assassin while a mage or carry can pick at him.

Hollywoood

05-28-2012

Darius is very reasonable, if you were to take away the ult reset. Everything else is fine imo, besides the insta resets..

jadeking

05-28-2012

Darius is definetely a very powerful champ, but by no means is he OP. People ALWAYS whine about him but imo i have nothing against him. Don't get me wrong, they WILL nerf him simply because so many people r complaining about it, but the nerf will be so small that it probably won't even be very noticeable. They do that with a lot of champs just so people will stop whining.

Wrench

05-28-2012

THANK YOU GUYS, the last like 10 posts were all members who know what they are talking about. Darius is not op, to all the people who say he is, get better against him and adapt to the opponent darius and own him.

YoureNotOP

05-28-2012

Ulti can do too much true damage & then refreshes. It's worse than yi/kat ultis. If they have it as a refresh after a kill, then they need to completely BUFF yi & kat because kats ulti stopped in a second if too much cc, yi should give him more ad or something then. It's kinda just bs that it's TRUE DAMAGE, & refreshes after a kill. Which 97% of darius's get a kill with their ulti, I haven't seen one yet in any of my games "miss/fail" an ulti.

Lajinn5

05-28-2012

darius is great when played by someone who knows how to use him, ive played him and loved him, he is very weak early game, has no AD compared to starting with yi or xin, he has no mid range attacks and no escapes, if the other team can pull him in with a grab then slow or stun him, he is doomed. His ulti is strong but there's not much you can do if that gets nerfed, champions like yi have ultis that make them impossible to fight straight up, darius's ulti only works on low health enemies

Wrench

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureNotOP View Post
Ulti can do too much true damage & then refreshes. It's worse than yi/kat ultis. If they have it as a refresh after a kill, then they need to completely BUFF yi & kat because kats ulti stopped in a second if too much cc, yi should give him more ad or something then. It's kinda just bs that it's TRUE DAMAGE, & refreshes after a kill. Which 97% of darius's get a kill with their ulti, I haven't seen one yet in any of my games "miss/fail" an ulti.
no way, yi gets refreshes on all his skills which is more op and he cant get slowed or stunned or anything and he runs like ghostx2.you have to understand sure its true damage but its the only thing he has. if they nerf his refresh or damage anything, he will be UP, underpowered like crazy. Have you played darius ? you will see why his ulti is true damage.

Anzell

05-28-2012

He is all that Garen wishes to be.
Also I've yet to have mana problems on Darius, seems similiar to how Talon was at first.

The0ddBall

05-28-2012

darius is not op....
PENTA KILL
oh yes..