Please Do NOT nerf DARIUS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dymytryszyn

05-28-2012

You Know What .. Its All Irelia Foult ..

Muffin Stuffin

05-28-2012

Daruis is op just nerf him his ult does like a million damage if he is full build and most noobs dont know how to stop him

Taiwanese

05-28-2012

Doesn't Daruis have like no sustain? I'm sure he can be whittled down easily and easily harassed by any ranged.

KozmicHD

05-28-2012

Totally agree, Darius is very reliant on early game kills/farming. He also take a lot more skill to master than some champs like Garen. Spin to win Garen is way easier than playing Darius. Although his ultimate is quite powerful, he really is useless unless in a team fight when the enemy team is low HP.

KozmicHD

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Stuffin View Post
Daruis is op just nerf him his ult does like a million damage if he is full build and most noobs dont know how to stop him
But that's the problem. Why nerf a champion when it's not the actual champion that is OP. People only want him nerfed because they can't counter him. Give it a week and he'll be countered easily.

Kreyni

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerhino View Post
"but its a ultimate shouldnt it be OP?"
Anything that's OP on a champion can break the game. Let's consider some other "should be OP" ultimates.

Ryze - Ryze becomes supercharged, gaining spell vamp, movement speed and causing his spells to deal 50% AoE damage.
Whoo, 25% vamp. For what, 7 seconds? Big deal. AoE? You can clear a grand total of 1 minion wave in 7 seconds!

Jarvan IV - Jarvan IV leaps to an enemy champion, dealing physical damage and creating a circle of impassable terrain around them for a 3.5 second duration.
For this wall, first of all, you can flash out of it. Second, it makes Jarvan focused, because if he's using it on a low health enemy, someone outside like Veigar can easily burst him down, as they know he can't escape.

Twitch - Twitch's basic attacks become piercing skill shots that deal 100% of his attack damage and apply on-hit effects to all enemies in a line.
Seven skillshots that are so thin that the enemy can dodge it easily. After 1 surprise bullet, dodging becomes simple.

Those were basically the three most useless ultimates I could think if.
Now, the similar cooldown refresh. The champions who have ultimate mechanics similar to this are:

Evelynn - Evelynn gains attack speed and movement speed for 10 seconds. Malice and Spite's cooldown refreshes every time she kills a champion or on assists.

Master Yi - Increases Master Yi's movement speed by 40% and attack speed for a few seconds, as well as making him immune to any slow effects for the duration. Additionally, killing a champion during the duration will refresh all of Master Yi's ability cooldowns, while assists will refresh them by half the base amount.

So yeah, not all ultimates have to be OP. Darius has an extremely good one, with true damage and cooldown refresh. I wouldn't be surprised if the cooldown refresh was removed, and after, it'll be a bit worse.

TheWittyScamp

05-28-2012

I think Darius is fine except for the refresh. They don't have to remove it completely, Darius should still be rewarded for getting a kill with it. But not instant! That's the only imbalanced thing about it. He can singlehandedly turn an entire team fight around, even if he's not particularly fed or farmed. Giving it true damage that scales is a bit silly. Imagine if Cho's feast could do that! They're both true damage, they both scale, only Darius can jump to them, Cho's is nearly melee range.

SilverChampz

05-28-2012

umm i dont have him but i fought him sometimes.. and i found out that even though he is not fed.. still a terrible enemy to fight 1 vs 1 and imagine what will happen if he is fed? he'll dominate everything and carry everything.. even trying to focus him in teamfights is hard cause of his health.. and he has so much damage.. once his ult kill 1 there goes double kill and triple kill quadra not penta kennen running away :P and overall he need to be nerf pretty hard i guess..

Umbrorum

05-28-2012

dude , darius op , just take it

Wrench

05-28-2012

no darius is not op man.