Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Do NOT nerf DARIUS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mobile

05-27-2012

Quote:
NoxiousIce:
First thing: You're in the wrong forums area. Please take this **** to the champion feedback area.
Second: You're wrong. You've shown Darius's weak points, but you haven't shown why is strong points aren't too strong. A champion can still be OP while having flaws. Darius's Q is pretty freaking crazy, so early game he is too strong solo top.
You Claim his ult is the only thing that makes him good in teamfights, but you are clearly forgetting about his small but useful grab, oh yeah and his aoe spin, oh yeah and the dot that both of those things apply to everything he hits.
No offense, but you just haven't figured out how to use him yet. Admittedly most people are over reacting, but he's still way more powerful at his role than he should be. Sure there are champions that are more OP at their role, but that doesn't mean that Darius isn't OP, it just means that they are also OP.
Please, don't make another post like this again, You didn't even provide a solid argument, and on top of that you put it in the wrong area. In the future, try to fully understand the champion, and where not just their weaknesses are, but where their strengths are too. You should also try creating rune pages for them that fill in their weak spots, and another that capitalizes on their strengths, playing with both of these pages will help you understand perhaps where people are struggling and why they're crying "OP! OP! He stopped my jungle Annie, he must be OP and needs nerffed now!"

oh sorry, didn't know there was another forum section for this. i did figure out how to use him actually, i actually average like 12+/3- a game with him. yes he is op one vs one, maybe even 2 vs 1, but what is exactly his role ? because he cannot carry a team nor is he a true tank. seems like he is a champ that can go 20+ kills a game, and have their team still lose. sometimes i feel he hurts his team more then helps in the end, and i didn't show his strong points because there are like 3 threads on this summoners section explaining his strong points. What you said is true about his strong points, but plenty of counters to them. It's because people don't fight the way they should fight him solo top. Only thing for people who think he is op is to play him and see for themselves. Because once teams start building and getting their items, he does not fit well into MOST team compositions.

Occazn

05-27-2012

:c

draculantern

05-27-2012

Quote:
Naheer:
His ult has AD ratios that let him ult for ****ing 800+ damage.

Have you ever fought AP cho' gath? His ult can easily deal double the true damage

Infirc

05-27-2012

Quote:
fleshflute:
Have you ever fought AP cho' gath? His ult can easily deal double the true damage

it odesn't reset and he needs to be spending it on Minions for the first few minutes.

Zoctar

05-27-2012

only his ult is OP, true damage + cooldown refresh is too much, he can pentakill in a tema fight if he is smart

Outplay Nation

05-27-2012

he better be nerfed.HELL YES

Skilltestingman

05-27-2012

His early game is OP as ****, but he's a 1v1 champ and if focused in teamfights will be slaughtered

Squeezoid

05-27-2012

F***off.... he IS OP.. dat ulti is sooooo op.. realy riot, op ulti = tons of true damage + cooldown reset??????? are u serious? he can pentakill a ****ing team in a second with the stupid charges and the ulti cooldown...

No101

05-27-2012

Really he has a horrible early game olaf and riven do pretty good agent him. His e only helps well if your winning the lane for pulling a stronger unit doesn't work well. try taking heal spell if he is really causing you problems. (if you heal before he ults he can misread and then he has a long cd) also you can take someone like teemo with his w darius can't get in range to e or q or deal any damage ganks teemo jsut w's away and even if he gets close he is blinded.

watch some streams of how other people face him. and think about his ult ok true damage = pretty strong + close range (imo) - to use many times must have a good amount of mana on a small mana pool - needs 5 stacks to really deal damage - can only be countered by stacking hp +

now lets think about other peoples ults - ahri and aoe damage and triple flash
karth - aoe damage no mater were they are
morgs - aoe damage can proc stun
riven - aoe damage based on how low life they are (about the same thing)
ww - suppresses any target deals damage and heals him
shen - saves people map wide

now the different between most of these and darius is a very important thing - there h doesn't have to be low to be worth it (disregarding riven is is close to the same as darius)

also darius is meant to be a 1v1 fighter it is like saying sion should be nerfed because a sion going ad with ult killed a champ 1v1... if a 1v1 fighter can't win 1v1 then he is useless

littlerhino

05-27-2012

darius is not OP just his ultimate is.... but its a ultimate shouldnt it be OP? now he does hit like a truck but early game when i play as him he does just as much damage as the rest of the champions and alot of champions can completely DESTROY HIM. caitlyn just crushes him so does ashe every game i play im always laning agaisnt them and i end up tower diving to kill them cuz if i dont early game they will just harras me and end up killing me. i end soloing top lane most of the time because my friend jungles and darius is a strong solo top laner. but everytime i lane against someone that is ranged im F***ed and when i didnt play as him one game i played agaisnt him and i was nasus and easily killed him... he really doesnt need a nerf