Please Do NOT nerf DARIUS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrench

Recruiter

05-27-2012

He is not op, if you decide to nerf him, can you nerf all the other champs that are more op then him. thank you, he a great champ but not op,
1) he just came out, so people don't know how to stop him... soon most will be able to
2) without a great early game for darius, he is useless.
3) he is basically just for ksing his own teammates champs and hurting his team in the end because of taking from his carries. He cannot carry a game.
4) if he wastes his ulti, he is almost useless in a team fight, especially late game.
5) he is MANA HUNGRY in early game, just terrible
6) he is so slow.... if he goes against a ranged or someone with stun, he is done. ( hey that rhymes lol). imagine him trying to catch an ashe.... dead. doesn't have mobility like trynds ww, and reneketons spiral thing.
7) only thing good he has that is consistent is his passive, BUT it is still nothing compared to passives like vayne and other champs.

there are so many more reasons, but im in a game right now so cant think of it all,. BUT PLEASE DONT

accuracy1st

05-27-2012

i dont play darius so i don't care what happens to him. if he is so op it dont bother me.

xVionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Well, he DOES need to be nerfed.

It is impossible to even have a fair fight with him early or mid game 1v1, or even late if you are getting stomped by him (Literally!) His mana doesnt matter if he can do enough damage, he'll grab people to make sure they dont get away, use his passive as a built in ignite that lasts very long. His ult has AD ratios that let him ult for ****ing 800+ damage. TRUE damage.

He is beyond reasonable, there are few champs that can counter him at all. Only two I know would be volibear and ww beacuse of their heals. Well, skarner too for the fact that he can shield, heal, all that.

Wrench

Recruiter

05-27-2012

welll his ulti only does like 800+ true late game, and thats only if you get all the hemmorhages,,,, which he never really has fast attack speed ever in the game so in a team fight will not be able to even land all 5 unless the other team lets him. without his 5 hemmorhages he does like what ? 300 true ? thats terrible, imagine trying to just ulti his opponents late game who have 3k+ life? he needs that damage......trynd late game can hit people with his like 2k+ attack speed 1k crit.. its ridicilous. so many more op champs then him, its only his ultimate man. make him use it early or bad, so when darius fights late game, he is way underpowered compared to other champs.

Leonixxiii

05-27-2012

The only problem I have with him is his damage is too high in early game, and late game... Need to pick one... Having and APen passive, and True damage means he can go ahead and stack strait AD, giving him allot of damage thats very hard to counter since he does Normal, Magic, and True damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oversteer View Post
welll his ulti only does like 800+ true late game, and thats only if you get all the hemmorhages,,,, which he never really has fast attack speed ever in the game so in a team fight will not be able to even land all 5 unless the other team lets him. without his 5 hemmorhages he does like what ? 300 true ? thats terrible, imagine trying to just ulti his opponents late game who have 3k+ life? he needs that damage.
He does 340+0.75AD True damage on his ult without passive... All his damage attacks proc passive, so AS is irrelevant as its hit/spin/hook/hit/slow/ect in a very short time... Remeber he only need strait AD because his kit lets him ignore the need for APen, and/or AS.

SeanTheKiwi

05-27-2012

He will be nerfed. Spectated a Darius pulling 3 Pentakills in one game on release day. That's not OP? He'll get a heavy handed nerf initially, then they will tweak from there.

Wrench

Recruiter

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonixxiii View Post
The only problem I have with him is his damage is too high in early game, and late game... Need to pick one... Having and APen passive, and True damage means he can go ahead and stack strait AD, giving him allot of damage thats very hard to counter since he does Normal, Magic, and True damage.
but he should never stack damage, or else he will be a glass cannon and get rocked. maybe an one or two but thats it

Leonixxiii

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oversteer View Post
but he should never stack damage, or else he will be a glass cannon and get rocked. maybe an one or two but thats it
You didn't read the whole thing... He stacks more damage because he doesn't need AS, or APen... All he needs is Frozen Mallet, and the defensive tree (as most are specing him) to be tough... Heck throw in a AotL, or Zek's, and hes good to go.

CG Baltulas

05-27-2012

I agree with the third point. My friends got quite angry with me. Nerf please.

NoxiousIce

05-27-2012

First thing: You're in the wrong forums area. Please take this **** to the champion feedback area.
Second: You're wrong. You've shown Darius's weak points, but you haven't shown why is strong points aren't too strong. A champion can still be OP while having flaws. Darius's Q is pretty freaking crazy, so early game he is too strong solo top.
You Claim his ult is the only thing that makes him good in teamfights, but you are clearly forgetting about his small but useful grab, oh yeah and his aoe spin, oh yeah and the dot that both of those things apply to everything he hits.
No offense, but you just haven't figured out how to use him yet. Admittedly most people are over reacting, but he's still way more powerful at his role than he should be. Sure there are champions that are more OP at their role, but that doesn't mean that Darius isn't OP, it just means that they are also OP.
Please, don't make another post like this again, You didn't even provide a solid argument, and on top of that you put it in the wrong area. In the future, try to fully understand the champion, and where not just their weaknesses are, but where their strengths are too. You should also try creating rune pages for them that fill in their weak spots, and another that capitalizes on their strengths, playing with both of these pages will help you understand perhaps where people are struggling and why they're crying "OP! OP! He stopped my jungle Annie, he must be OP and needs nerffed now!"