Have you ever carried so hard, you felt bad for giving jerks a free win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner LMAO

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTheKiwi View Post
Feeding means intentionally killing yourself, it's not a word to throw at anybody having a bad game. If I have a bad start in a game, get myself killed needlessly a couple of times, that means I've had a bad game. Not been a "feeder", that's the equivalent of being reported for getting a killing spree because you cant stop being an "eater". Report people that obviously admit to feeding on purpose. And the report for being unskilled isn't an actual offense to the game, I imagine Riot takes note of players who have been reported of this and are moved to an area more suited with competition in their skill range. Play for fun, be a good sport. Simple pimple.
Hey....intentionally feeders? You think is only people who run to turrets and die? No way, i saw several "players" who intentional feed while attack enemies...stop attack them, dont use spells or just stood looking till you die...ofc is hard to report if someone went 1-14-5 ...come on.

BingeLikeSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

You're 13/9/6
rather than TRY and help teemo's lane, you ignored it and just farmed the jungle. Since you're lvl18, I'll tell you something lvl 30's do,
THEY HELP. You will still have feeders in 2000 elo, 1400 elo, and obviously 700 elo. But flaming them and ignoring your teammates as a jungler doesn't help. Your ENTIRE role is to gank lanes to help your team, by not doing that and just clearing jungle doesn't really make you apart of the team. And sure the leash would've been nice, but shyv is one of the best junglers as is, and if they don't leash, start at smaller camps first if needed to get the bigger camps. Also, you didn't gank top lane since you were 2 levels behind? Dude It's SUPPOSE TO BE THAT WAY.

Junglers aren't normally at par with mid and top lanes because they gain more exp, and regardless you can still GANK a lane, you have exhaust, use it with sion's stun, or annie's stun.

PS. If teemo went 3/21/6. He was pretty worthless at like 6-7 death mark. You'd get maybe 84 G at 9th kill on him I think.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, Malz DC'd so it was 4v5 for God knows how long, so don't get big headed and say you carried an entire team of bad players.

Zeno666

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8100DY View Post
You're 13/9/6
rather than TRY and help teemo's lane, you ignored it and just farmed the jungle. Since you're lvl18, I'll tell you something lvl 30's do,
THEY HELP. You will still have feeders in 2000 elo, 1400 elo, and obviously 700 elo. But flaming them and ignoring your teammates as a jungler doesn't help. Your ENTIRE role is to gank lanes to help your team, by not doing that and just clearing jungle doesn't really make you apart of the team. And sure the leash would've been nice, but shyv is one of the best junglers as is, and if they don't leash, start at smaller camps first if needed to get the bigger camps. Also, you didn't gank top lane since you were 2 levels behind? Dude It's SUPPOSE TO BE THAT WAY.

Junglers aren't normally at par with mid and top lanes because they gain more exp, and regardless you can still GANK a lane, you have exhaust, use it with sion's stun, or annie's stun.

PS. If teemo went 3/21/6. He was pretty worthless at like 6-7 death mark. You'd get maybe 84 G at 9th kill on him I think.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, Malz DC'd so it was 4v5 for God knows how long, so don't get big headed and say you carried an entire team of bad players.
Malz was aft for at LEAST the last 7-8 minutes, and no more than 15. This i know for sure.

That aside, by "Carried" I mean i led us to victory by obtaining the meager kills we needed in order to push their base enough to win.

Do you think teemo got that last kill? You think Yi did it? Nope. I did. I may not be the most skilled, but the fact that i could pull 366 CS while still not letting my own nexus be destroyed means something.

The reason i got this high of CS was because i was forced (Mid game) to gank constantly just to keep my team alive, so while i traveled, i was able to farm in the jungle and occasionally in lane. I killed dragon every single time it came up while i was alive.

On top of that, Shyv is a very fast jungler, the fastest i believe, and that made farming even easier. Because she farms so fast, i can farm CS faster than mid lane while still keeping top pushed.

Obviously i know i'm not perfect, but the picture alone shows enough to say that i should not have won with the team i had, and that i still managed it. Isn't that a feat in its own?