Guide Request/Discussion: Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kijik

10-28-2009

So, I love having something to help me on my way with testing out new heroes and whatnot, problem being is that all the TF guides I've seen are outdated, so I don't know any real consensus on how to build him, sure I can go by the oldschool ap lichbane build and whatnot, but, with the wild card nerf I worry about the viability of it.

So let's have it folks, someone wanna put up a guide for TF, or at the least can we get a discussion going in here concerning item/skill builds?

rawr.

jozu

10-28-2009

i'd also really like an updated TF guide (plus tips on how to get that damned elusive gold card)

kijik

10-28-2009

the trick is that gold shows up about .5-1 second after red cards sit there and cycle through for a while you can see the pattern

jozu

10-28-2009

cool. i'll have to spend some time practicing it. im not really a CM player to be honest, mostly because I have absolutely no clue how to build his items. given how easy people say the gold card is to get now, is it best to go AP or physical?

kijik

10-28-2009

I really don't know about the AP vs Physical TF debate, main reason I brought up this discussion is just that, it used to be AP TF or you're a nub, but after the wild card nerf/ pick a card buff it's up in the air