Ashe Rune Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyr1991

05-26-2012

Bear in mind I'm lv 25

So this is my rune page at the moment:

7 Greater Marks of Strength
1 Greater Mark of Resilience (Filler until I buy 2 more of above)
8 greater Seal of Resilience
7 Greater Glyph of Shielding
1 Greater Quintessence of Alacrity (My only Quint.)

Should I go for Armor Penetration Marks? Or Keep the Marks of Strength and get Armor penetration Quints. Or maybe get more Damage in Quints?

How to round out this build.

Stats:
+12 armor
+6.6 damage
+3.4% attack speed
+19 magic resistance at level 18

lastchancexi

05-27-2012

Get either Attack Damage quints or Movement Speed quints. There's just so much Armor Pen from masteries now that Armor Penetration really isn't that important in runes, and AD helps you last hit. Both types of quints are useful on a lot of champions, so getting either of them will be very useful.

Other than that, you're perfect. Except I'd eventually rather run straight flat MR instead of MR per level, because early game is so important, and every base stat matters. (plus most supports can do quite a bit of damage now) (but it's really not that important).

Directw

05-27-2012

Here is my rune setup for ad rang carry (this also can be general ad carry setup)
flat ad red
armor yellow
mr per lv blue
armor pen purple

if you are not good at last hit on creep, you can chang purple to flat ad purple. I got armor pen purple because I like play aggressive, and more armor pen = more damage on enemy champion.

Yunkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Attack Damage Reds
Armor Yellows
Magic Resist Blues
1 Attack Damage Quint
2 Armor Quints

I don't think attack speed runes are better than having more survivability and I don't think the armor reduction runes will be very useful lategame (Where Ashe shines...I think?) since you should have gotten a Last Whisper by then, if you are doing well, but, hey, it's your choice.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directw View Post
Here is my rune setup for ad rang carry (this also can be general ad carry setup)
flat ad red
armor yellow
mr per lv blue
armor pen purple

if you are not good at last hit on creep, you can chang purple to flat ad purple. I got armor pen purple because I like play aggressive, and more armor pen = more damage on enemy champion.
Directw you should revise your rune page. It is better to mix the armor pen and AD with red and AD quints, you will come out with more damage

Try 6 armor pen mark, 3 AD mark, and 3 AD quints. It should yield you more than 1 extra AD with same armor pen

Directw

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Directw you should revise your rune page. It is better to mix the armor pen and AD with red and AD quints, you will come out with more damage

Try 6 armor pen mark, 3 AD mark, and 3 AD quints. It should yield you more than 1 extra AD with same armor pen
I do the calculation and seems you are right
I lost 0.03 on armor pen, but gain 1.1 on ad
which I should choose? @_@