Should Riot Buff Tryndamere?

BUFF Tryndamere 234 55.71%
DO NOT buff Tryndamere 186 44.29%
Voters: 420. You may not vote on this poll

Tryndamere Buff V2 [WITH POLL]

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICY ARC View Post
@vazndaggerv ok I was not sure but I not sure on how to do it sense of a game like this so many thing in balancing is in a game like this to really try to explain I will give you the three area of where a champion in my opinion would be balance base on one being mechanics, sec the power he hold and the last would be the meta since they are the key area on how well a champion going to do.


The carry definition in this game is someone with a high AD output or ap that is very easy to kill by each other and have not a lot of amour and Also for the most part just AD carry are build as glass cannon.

Tryn have one of the highest AD output in this game as to how much he can output if he build for AD and AS using a meta that is not really their anymore.

By buff him so that he can be a beast top would make him op if it just a buff because of the mechanics and that high AD output he can get. He can be a very good tanky dpser or a tank with his mechanics but with the his AD output he would be a op if he got a buff to his Armor that where he lack for the most part.

Other word his mechanics do not match how a AD carry is play it match more of a tanky dpser then a AD carry.

@Tranquilizerz yes he is weaker but he got one of the highest AD output in the game so his skill got lower in damage but ever still he can get good AD output for cheaper then most AD carry.
What good is AD output if he cannot put it into use? By late game, if he gets fed, smart players get Thornmail and dominate him. If he doesn't get fed, he is of no use. A buff will not make him OP, well depends how good the buff is. We just want a buff that will put him on par with all the other solo top AD carries. Maybe then we will see an increased amount of high ELO game play with this barbarian. Love your opinion though, keep at it.

EDIT: I also want to focus on the fact you said we should take Tryn out of LoL. This would make a riot for Riot games. Many summoners are big fans of Tryndamere such as myself. They would be very angry if something were to happen to him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shave

Junior Member

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venidium View Post
...I also want to focus on the fact you said we should take Tryn out of LoL. This would make a riot for Riot games. Many summoners are big fans of Tryndamere such as myself. They would be very angry if something were to happen to him.
If they take him out, a lot of people are gonna stop playing...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICY ARC

Senior Member

05-27-2012

Sorry did not mean it like that did not reread what I said I re say how I ment to say it I think they should remove melee AD carry by reworking them in to tanky dps/ tank.

Also he at par with the other AD melee carry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shave

Junior Member

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICY ARC View Post
Sorry did not mean it like that did not reread what I said I re say how I ment to say it I think they should remove melee AD carry by reworking them in to tanky dps/ tank.

Also he at par with the other AD melee carry.
Like who? Almost every other AD carry can eat him...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICY ARC

Senior Member

05-27-2012

@Painful Agony

he beat yi.

gp is about even trade.

Fiora can beat him because of how hard her early game power is compare to him.

Also only gp and tryn have cc the rest do not.



Also they only four of them and if they all was at the same they would be not really as fun to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Nagi

Senior Member

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICY ARC View Post
@Painful Agony

he beat yi.

gp is about even trade.

Fiora can beat him because of how hard her early game power is compare to him.

Also only gp and tryn have cc the rest do not.



Also they only four of them and if they all was at the same they would be not really as fun to play.
1v1 he might beat Yi but Yi has the highest potential physical melee DPS in the game jungles far more effectively and is much more mobile. Trynd is NOT on par with Yi, trynd has his undying rage but he can also be kited by anyone with a slow fairly easily.

GP is tanky DPS, if you build him glass cannon then you shouldn't be going in melee during a teamfight or youre going to be blown up. Gp's past viability as a glass cannon carry build was spamming parleyy crits and having lane dominance which he no longer has. Gp also has a lot more utility then trynd so once again unless we're talking 1v1.

Fiora going full on carry is like Yi going full carry she gets CC'ed and blown up but yes if I had to choose to have her building carry or trynd building carry and going top then I would choose her because she's not as easily dominated in lane as trynd is.

And a situational soft CC like trynd has is not worth picking him over characters who are actually effective.

I love playing trynd, he's a very fun character and I enjoy his moveset. But he's simply not good enough to play competitively. Trynd isn't in some ultra delicate balance where if he gets any sort of buff he's going to be crazy OP, it's simply not true. (A buff is 1hp heal on his Q and if you claim that giving him one HP more on his Q makes him OP theres something wrong with your mental facilities). This tells me that there's a point where he can be buffed where he will not be "OP". As such it seems that he should be given such a buff.

I just want to see him viable top against more matchups since right now he loses to almost everyone and gets straight up hard countered by anyone with range. His only form of damage is autoattack (Unless you're AP then I guess spinning slash but you lose the autoattacks doing decent damage). His Hp5 was hit, his Q sustain was hit, lifesteal was hit. He needs that rage to keep himself alive but he pushes when he goes to get it and he leaves himself open to harass. He can't hold his rage like he used to because his out of combat time got hit too. His spinning slash CD got hit at early levels and he needs that to get in and out to even hope to trade in lane. Trynd wasn't OP before, he was good but not OP. Maybe we had the evelynn complex where he was too 'good' for new players to deal with while being behind at higher level play but he wasn't OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Nagi View Post
1v1 he might beat Yi but Yi has the highest potential physical melee DPS in the game jungles far more effectively and is much more mobile. Trynd is NOT on par with Yi, trynd has his undying rage but he can also be kited by anyone with a slow fairly easily.

GP is tanky DPS, if you build him glass cannon then you shouldn't be going in melee during a teamfight or youre going to be blown up. Gp's past viability as a glass cannon carry build was spamming parleyy crits and having lane dominance which he no longer has. Gp also has a lot more utility then trynd so once again unless we're talking 1v1.

Fiora going full on carry is like Yi going full carry she gets CC'ed and blown up but yes if I had to choose to have her building carry or trynd building carry and going top then I would choose her because she's not as easily dominated in lane as trynd is.

And a situational soft CC like trynd has is not worth picking him over characters who are actually effective.

I love playing trynd, he's a very fun character and I enjoy his moveset. But he's simply not good enough to play competitively. Trynd isn't in some ultra delicate balance where if he gets any sort of buff he's going to be crazy OP, it's simply not true. (A buff is 1hp heal on his Q and if you claim that giving him one HP more on his Q makes him OP theres something wrong with your mental facilities). This tells me that there's a point where he can be buffed where he will not be "OP". As such it seems that he should be given such a buff.

I just want to see him viable top against more matchups since right now he loses to almost everyone and gets straight up hard countered by anyone with range. His only form of damage is autoattack (Unless you're AP then I guess spinning slash but you lose the autoattacks doing decent damage). His Hp5 was hit, his Q sustain was hit, lifesteal was hit. He needs that rage to keep himself alive but he pushes when he goes to get it and he leaves himself open to harass. He can't hold his rage like he used to because his out of combat time got hit too. His spinning slash CD got hit at early levels and he needs that to get in and out to even hope to trade in lane. Trynd wasn't OP before, he was good but not OP. Maybe we had the evelynn complex where he was too 'good' for new players to deal with while being behind at higher level play but he wasn't OP.
Amen. Preach!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bromoner

Senior Member

05-27-2012

I have only played Trynd once. To learn how to beat him. This was back when I first started playing. To give you an idea of the problem OP poses consider that other champs I need an average of 5-9 games to learn their weaknesses. With Trynd, it's obvious:

CC him, run, shoot, CC him, run, shoot, etc...

He could mocking shot and slash towards me... but that doesnt stop me from just going "so what?", you got your two-three hits in, now let me continue killing you. If I got flash, the case gets worse because (and this is not champion specific) I can continue doing the routine for my free gold. Oh... you endlessed raged? Who cares? We focus fired you FIRST so you could pop it early, I'll kill you soon or I'll CC you why you do your pathetic rage thingy. What good is living if your opponent is free to escape? Now, this distinction is key: it's not that he isn't closing the gap, it's that I'm free to escape.

Riot... I beg of you, replace Trynd's portrait with a treasure chest, because that's all I see when I VS him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tranquilizerz

Junior Member

05-27-2012

To be honest tryndemere DESERVES to get a buff. Having him ganked on by multiple people and the spell ignite that anyone can get is pretty much unfair. In my opinion, having his Q consume fury is just plain down retarded. His w should activate whether the opponent if turning backwards or forwards. His e is pretty much all right and his R meh... you pretty much know the reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromoner View Post
I have only played Trynd once. To learn how to beat him. This was back when I first started playing. To give you an idea of the problem OP poses consider that other champs I need an average of 5-9 games to learn their weaknesses. With Trynd, it's obvious:

CC him, run, shoot, CC him, run, shoot, etc...

He could mocking shot and slash towards me... but that doesnt stop me from just going "so what?", you got your two-three hits in, now let me continue killing you. If I got flash, the case gets worse because (and this is not champion specific) I can continue doing the routine for my free gold. Oh... you endlessed raged? Who cares? We focus fired you FIRST so you could pop it early, I'll kill you soon or I'll CC you why you do your pathetic rage thingy. What good is living if your opponent is free to escape? Now, this distinction is key: it's not that he isn't closing the gap, it's that I'm free to escape.

Riot... I beg of you, replace Trynd's portrait with a treasure chest, because that's all I see when I VS him.
His portrait is in the garbage. Get it out and make him a star!


1234567 ... 10