How do you counter Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

06-03-2012

Every once in a while I have to face a Shaco, and it is just horrible. He doesn't always win, although that's usually more because he's terrible, so I guess that means people are right when they say he's annoying, not op, but jesus christ why does this champion even exist riot. I know Oracle's Elixer helps stop some of his bull****, but 400g is a hefty investment in the low farm, high deaths environment of TT, and even if you can afford it that doesn't do anything against the Deceive behind you+Hallucinate ganks (and you better not try to run away because that will just make you die even faster).

Faelaren

06-03-2012

wards.

Lotus Guardian

06-04-2012

lee sin?

Killers297

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

heh funny you think you can counter ShacOP thats like saying how to counter Kennen/Cass (excapt mr can slow them kinda)

Every time I fight shaco my plan is just pray I don't run into 4 random boxes in 1 spot in jungle randomly early game then insta die if I get to mid game without shaco being fed we just focus all 3 chars on shaco and then win when he dies.

Red + 2 exhaust + omen late game will stop him from escaping if you got some Stun/knockup

Shaco really can run away from anything and he auto's better then tryndy with epic skills.

Lady Synvall

06-04-2012

Early game wards, etc. you can also probably play shaco. Learn the strategy any good shaco would use. Playing different champions helps me learn to counter them while playing against them.

SheroQuinkan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

try Master Yi , a exhaust + highlander+ wuju style will help you out Its important not to FEED him early game , annie combo can do miracles too, nunu can counter well with slows & his ulti (those 450 IP champions are underrated)

Lorthix

06-04-2012

A good Shaco is a nightmare, but the majority of players just think he's OP so try to use him and generally fail. Nesting can be easily countered by wards and is highly ineffective, just don't chase him into bushes if he's been gone for a while and suddenly reappeared.

Axil

06-04-2012

dont be dumb

Isayn0

06-04-2012

how do you counter ANY champ? stuns and slows. if your playing some squishy champ try playing a tanky champ. Shaco is one of my favorite pup stompers, people have no map awareness. when i lane i never get ganked by shaco. watch the bushes in the river and other spots for a poof of orange cloud. you can even see it through fog of war. also when he ults his clone takes more damage and never has any of the buffs. his cloan also does not throw a knife at you target that one.

caoticrevenge222

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isayn0 View Post
how do you counter ANY champ? stuns and slows. if your playing some squishy champ try playing a tanky champ. Shaco is one of my favorite pup stompers, people have no map awareness. when i lane i never get ganked by shaco. watch the bushes in the river and other spots for a poof of orange cloud. you can even see it through fog of war. also when he ults his clone takes more damage and never has any of the buffs. his cloan also does not throw a knife at you target that one.
i agree, the only problem is when he clones out in a team fight without buffs. then he gets a lil harder to pick the real one out but other than that. try and get someone fast and watch out for bushes