Lol, Elo means nothing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

3rd game in a row where it's 4v5. now i'm down almost 80 elo, lol. keep getting stuck with idiots who feed and talk trash the entire game, going 1-8 or even worse! it's so terrible how one person can ruin a game. there needs to be more punishment for feeding and more rewards for getting fed. almost perfect ranked rating until **** like this happens. why are ranked 5's dead? solo q is 80% luck.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

can i get loss forgiven for these last 3 games? serious question, lol

Nerdzinn

Recruiter

05-26-2012

Don't rage guy, go duo! If you went to the "elo hell", like me, call a friend and play ranked duo. If you play with a trusted friend, it's 60% chance of playing with someone you don't want to.

Giggle

05-26-2012

What I've learned from playing this much is, kills or cs ARE NOT the most important thing in LoL. One key factor can earn u victories even in the worst circumstances. It's called leadership. If you are able to take that role, and execute it better than ur opponent, your team will win. If you are able to make ur team listen to you, there won't be much ur opponent can't do. They will lose it, trust me.

Another key factor is to play mind games. Identify the leader of ur enemy's team, and bait him. If he falls for it, u will have the edge. And by baiting I mean not only the literal game meaning but to provoke him, etc.

I am glad I finally came to realize this, cuz that's exactly what I'm best at LOL.

iSnipeMonkeys

05-27-2012

Yea you need a leader and teamwork. So when someone dies in 5 mins cuz he got ganked dont yell and them like a duece. That causes feeders.

PrincessIrelia

05-27-2012

I think you should keep playing, and keep positive. No reason to be a negative nancy.

Guppers

05-27-2012

haha, wtf OP, are you posting this on 2 different accounts? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2157479

work on your own game, the problem lies within you

accuracy1st

05-27-2012

sorry that you suck so bad, your partners fault? they probably thought same of you.

Queen Sejuani

05-28-2012

These "HURR ELO HELL SUCKS" threads need to fu ck off so badly, 80% of this forum are those **** fu cking threads.

DTiga

05-30-2012

Welcome to LoL.