Anyone Interested in a NEW map!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durzlla

05-29-2012

I could think of a few 5v5 type of maps with different map layouts, a few of them even have 3 lanes for you people stuck in the mindset that if it's 5v5 it MUST have 3 lanes...

MoonStomp

05-29-2012

Ctf !

Flashbang2

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocosus View Post
What about a King of The Hill type map? or maybe capture the flag? its possible, i dont see why it wouldnt be.

KotH: There is a tower in the center of the map(like the dominion towers) and one team must hold that tower for a duration of time, or amount of points. (so kinda like dominion, but more action)

CTF: There are two teams, and they each have a flag located just out side there base.(middle lane perhaps? or maybe dont have any lanes, just an open battle field.) And each team must have a summoner, or minion, grab the enemy flag and return it to base.

There is a large number of things Riot can do, i dont see why it has to be strictly a "Lane" based game. It would get many more players if they made the game more wide spanned.
I really really like that idea. Although I am new and can imagine me playing this game for years the way it is, I would love to see a KotH type game, or a different game style. Of course it probably wouldnt be as popular, but maybe sweeten the deal with a different reward system for IP, based on objective.. held your tower for 5 straight minutes helps you get closer to IP cap.. for example..
Anyway, when I played Call of Duty.. Team Deathmatch was, is, and always will be most played.. perhaps they could have just had their game do that one thing, but the fact they added capture, KotH style game types, it gives it a nice switch up once in a while when you need a break and wanna do something a tad different. Might not be something ALWAYS played by the masses.. but still totally awesome to do on the side =) good suggestion, I really hope that one gets heard.

One more thing!.. if there were three game styles, you could make a random option, so you never know whats coming when you start a game Though that would take away from planning/team build before game.. might be cool.. lol

ScreamingBlur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

They should so make like a 5v5 map with 3 lanes but much bigger like the dota 2 map :')

Circle of Uber

05-31-2012

5 lanes? 12 people games. DO IT RIOT

melmaster

06-02-2012

Riot should create a forum section for this. I'm experienced with level design/3d modeling software (UDK/Maya) and could put together maps based off of player response. If anyone has any sketches or outlines that they would want to be put into vision, pm me about it.

Kyle700

06-02-2012

Why do people constantly feel the need for a new map? Dota hasn't had a map in... pretty much ever. Summoners Rift will always be the most popular, as well.

melmaster

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle700 View Post
Why do people constantly feel the need for a new map? Dota hasn't had a map in... pretty much ever. Summoners Rift will always be the most popular, as well.
So cause dota has no new maps, league should have none too?
And how would you know that summoners rift will always be the most popular when theres only 1 other classic map to compare it to?

Insert2Coins

06-03-2012

A game mode that has heaps of jungle and the main reason for it is to gank and kill, TDM style 50 kills win the game

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Why not? Maybe they should make a cool map which appeals to all Lol players they should put a vote on the forum and let all the Lol players pick what type of map they want if it is easter or halloween it would still be sick to have a new map to play with. Thx Riot and keep up the good work