I really wanna buy Akali but..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

05-25-2012

Is she Viable? I've had people tell me shes not exactly viable for tournaments and she isnt very strong unless she snowballs.

But I find that she snowballs fairly easily and can dominate with the right team comp(I.E having shen and kennen team up with her....god those 3 are amazing together.)

Anyway what do you guys thing?

Fluffyknowsyou

05-25-2012

Don't worry about tournaments bro. You're worrying about running when you can barely crawl in a sense.The people in tourneys are runners and we non tourney people are walkers and crawlers.

Anyways I don't play her mid often because it's prone to ganks,but I've beaten some of the top bruisers including lee sin, olaf, and jax as her.

accuracy1st

05-26-2012

you seem think it is not foolish to be shallow. It is.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
Don't worry about tournaments bro. You're worrying about running when you can barely crawl in a sense.The people in tourneys are runners and we non tourney people are walkers and crawlers.

Anyways I don't play her mid often because it's prone to ganks,but I've beaten some of the top bruisers including lee sin, olaf, and jax as her.
I couldn't agree with him more.

That being said, she's viable in tournaments, just not popular. There are many other characters that are easier to dominate with. Almost every single character except Eve(Sad, I know) are viable in tournament play.

Tournaments are comprised of people who are trying to counter one another. So one may pick Akali and go mid against someone such as Anivia, of whom she just eats alive in mid. If you're wanting to learn champions, get who you want.

Every champion counters someone, I promise. Even Eve(Sad, I know) has her share of counters.

Blaine Tog

05-26-2012

I don't know if she's tournament-viable, but she's a lot of fun!

DeGeneralLee

05-26-2012

Akali is my favourite champ in Ai Bots LOL. Its the ' show off, woah that guy is pro, how you kill so fast bro?, can you please stop the Ks-ing ' type of champ.

I tried playing her in normal games. Sometimes you just steamroll-ed the enemy team but sometimes you're just a dead weight to your team. In my experience, i'm not a pro player to be honest, if the enemy team has a stun/oracles, its gonna be hard. They will focus on you. You can be an anti-carry.

Like Blaine said earlier, she's load of fun. Seriously.

Zoulezz

05-26-2012

Look up on westrice. One of the better akali in the community

silverspoon5ever

05-26-2012

akali is like the other stealth champs, being which, she can be countered hard, very hard, in certain situations.

however, shes not like eve or twitch where they are non-viable in professional play. shes like a AP talon, take that as you will

jadeking

05-26-2012

i love akali top and mid. usually when im mid i really have to play passive safe until level 6 and i can roam around a lot and pick up some kills in the side lanes. after that you can instantly kill ur mid lane opponent then she just snowballs out of control. anyways shes a lot of fun

Fluffyknowsyou

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
you seem think it is not foolish to be shallow. It is.
Care to continue this thought or are you a shallow terd as well? There's no reason to go into what to do against certain champions, warding, calling for ganks, helping other lanes, stealing buffs, contesting dragon, etc etc