Come watch my stream! :D

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vytaan

08-20-2010

Current League: Diamond I

http://twitch.tv/vytaan

Hi there! My name is Vytaan; I've been playing League of Legends since it's release back in 2009. I'm currently at about 2100 wins (and 1650 losses) and an Elo of around 1850 (EU West, and yay platinum!).

Streaming has always been alot of fun to me (just look at the thread date: I started streaming in 2010). Talking to fellow Summoners in my IRC channel, giving and getting advice, playing some matches with them: it's an awesome experience.

With the new Streamers Program, I'm going to try to someday reach the stats that are necessary to achieve the first tier. I expect this to be very hard, but since streaming is just alot of fun to me to do, that's ok! Maybe, with your help, I'll reach it at some point; but no matter what, even if I'll have one viewer my whole career, I'll still strive to give him/her content of the best possible quality.

On this stream you'll see me play ranked, normal, ARAM: it doesn't really matter as long as it's LoL. I will definitely try to improve my Elo though :P

So, if you're interested: come say hi! I have my own IRC channel: #vytaan @ quakenet
I love interacting with viewers; it's pretty much the whole point of streaming in my opinion. So if you join the chat, you can definitely expect a response, either through chat or microphone.

I hope to see you there!

Improbable

08-20-2010

Just play Annie or I won't watch.

Vytaan

08-20-2010

Fine, I'll play Annie D: *smacks*

Vytaan

08-21-2010

Livestreaming again, come watch if you're interested

SniperBear

08-21-2010

bump

Come see if he keeps his stacks!

The MythStalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

I need somebody's livestream to watch since Larias seems to have dissapeared....I'll watch yours!

Lord Kurnath

08-21-2010

*Added to favorite links*

Lets see what you got!

Also, whoever is negative rating like crazy, stop it. Anyone can make a livestream if they want to. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Vytaan

08-22-2010

Thanks for watching last time guys Today I'm going to stream again, and I'll *probably* play some Anivia rounds, unless the other team members pick mages and I have to adapt :x

Vytaan

08-22-2010

Bump Got to pick Anivia

Vytaan

08-22-2010

Update: Playing a 3v3 round right now as Akali

1234511 ... 42