Kudos to Riot games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

07-27-2009

Played all the spare time i had this weekend, and even looked around the forums. I saw tons of post by riot employees, saturday night, sunday, etc. These guys are working like crazy to make this game awesome.

I'd lost some faith in pc developers in the past few years, after falling prey to the abysmal hellgate london, then the recent demigod, some developers seem fit to let the public fund the last legs of developments.

Riot has floored me, from how seemless their entire game runs, no hitches. I hit play game, and it finds a match. I invite friends, and they join. We play 5v5's and the everyone connects, and there is no lag. Seriously these are simple things, but it never suprises me how many developers can't accomplish these simple things.

Riot is putting the best developers in the business to shame here, and setting the bar high for all their peers, so kudos to them.

Lollerman

07-27-2009

Welcome back

Tapio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Bump

gallumbits

02-26-2011

1) I like the dedication that some of the RIOT employees have regarding the community.
2) I don't like the way RIOT is managed. They give us information about stuff that is so far in the future its not even funny - this is why we have the "Soon™" joke.

RIOT - it seems that you have capable employees - if you announce magma chamber - give us a release date; if you promise replays - do something about them (more than an year has passed since they were "promised"); focus on removing gamebreaking bugs and not on changing the "meta" game. The game in its current state is pretty ok. I think you really hit a sweet spot with some of the latest updates regarding the so-called meta, Just fix Irelia (mainly her passive) and focus on the promised additional features.

No "Soon™" promises pls