One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

03-30-2013

Indeed, Hecarim's main strength is solid diving initiation which is just fine in SR and TT, and his cooldowns are adjusted for it. On Dominion, that quality of diving will get you killed due to people almost always being grouped and the cooldowns are still high -- easier to just use a regular speedshrined tank for initiation.

Shyvana is more of a "I don't got things to punch" that keeps her down in this mode.

FireZ42

03-30-2013

Why was Vayne moved down? In some harder match ups, you can just omit buying attack speed items early and try to go for burst/survivability.

Mikelis 007

03-31-2013

Why is the spectral lantern above lightbringer? I'd assume that because the light ringer is built from the lantern it would be higher

Volandum

03-31-2013

Lantern is great, but finishing it is just for detecting certain traps. Not much point detecting shaco boxes if you're on a melee, for instance (or at all in general, their fear range is so high). As it says at the top of the list you may see cheap items near the top.

I don't think Karma is on any of the role tier lists.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

i can add a little bit to the hecarim reasons that you guys are seemign to forget, His W helps a lot on those Sr and TT ganks and teamfights even after the nerfs, with the selfhaling reduction Aura His W ihere is not as cool or useful as in the other Maps.

iPooUnicorns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Why is Dr. Mundo listed as an AD caster? None of his abilities scale with AD.

General Quackers

03-31-2013

I think Morde should be in a lower tier for bot lane. He's really, really easy to gank successfully.

Sauron

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireZ42 View Post
Why was Vayne moved down? In some harder match ups, you can just omit buying attack speed items early and try to go for burst/survivability.
Whoops, Vayne being that low was a carryover from Season 2's list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelis 007 View Post
Why is the spectral lantern above lightbringer? I'd assume that because the light ringer is built from the lantern it would be higher
Lantern is far more cost efficient than Lightbringer is, can be bought right off the bat, and the upgrade to Lightbringer is only necessary if Teemo on the other team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
I don't think Karma is on any of the role tier lists.
Fixed, but her placement is a bit rough and might be moved up or down. I haven't had enough free time to really experiment with the 2 new champs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPooUnicorns View Post
Why is Dr. Mundo listed as an AD caster? None of his abilities scale with AD.
He's also listed as a tank, but if you do happen to build Mundo as an AD caster (sotd, mallet/atma's, etc.) that's where I'd consider him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
I think Morde should be in a lower tier for bot lane. He's really, really easy to gank successfully.
Early on, yeah, Morde's earlygame is bad which is why he's not higher. But if Morde is playing very safe and focusing on freefarming, he's one of the most dangerous champions in the game to dive on a point. He becomes very difficult to counter later on due to the shield and S3 penetration, and is one of the champions that can just get out of control in certain situations.

NamKim

03-31-2013

I do not see "InFe ed's Delicious Tears" on the Item Tiers List.

BuddhaRice

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireZ42 View Post
cuz vayne sucks