One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasty Confection View Post
Warwick isn't in any of the role-based tier lists.
Nice catch, fixed!

Also added Quinn to the lists.

Tortferngatr

03-10-2013

...Quinn's really that bad?

Sauron

03-10-2013

She doesn't bring much to the table on her own, and the other ADCs have an easier time fitting into team comps. Then there's the random-ish passive, weak slow, Valor sharing her CDs, and a high cooldown on R which is honestly subpar in team fights compared to other steroid ults like Vayne or Sivir, or aoe ults like Draven or Ezreal.

Quinn is strongest with a support or CC team backing her up, but so are all the other ADCs. She is no release Syndra, but she's faring very poorly on all maps for the above reasons.

Boo

03-10-2013

what makes hecarim so "meh"? i am not a dominion player but i think his high mobility would be hard to deal with on this map. he is generally just a strong champ right now

HaIfhearted

03-10-2013

It's not that Hecarim is "meh", its that J4/Win Xhao/Vi/Jax/Wukong are stronger.
Hecarim is still fairly strong, but hes not top-tier, so Sauron put him into tier 3.

Remember that lower tiers don't necessarily mean that the champions in them are "bad", but simply more situational or have more counters than higher tier champions.
Or something.

I've played a bit of Hecarim in Dominion, and like you guessed he's definitely solid.

Torkable

03-10-2013

incoming cam post on ap hec

konfetarius

03-11-2013

Quote:
what makes hecarim so "meh"? i am not a dominion player but i think his high mobility would be hard to deal with on this map. he is generally just a strong champ right now
Terrible early game, and Dominion too focused on skirmishes over big bang team fights to make proper use of his Q/W. His late game is nice, but it takes way, way too long to get there. Basically, Hecarim loses too many low person engagements early.

DiscworldDeath

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Terrible early game, and Dominion too focused on skirmishes over big bang team fights to make proper use of his Q/W. His late game is nice, but it takes way, way too long to get there. Basically, Hecarim loses too many low person engagements early.
Weird, back in S2 I felt like early to mid game was Hecarim's strongest time.

kavi

03-30-2013

Herpaderp is OP should be tier one imho.

Thanks for the update!

StraTosSpeAr

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Hecarim's ok, but what are his strengths? He isn't that tanky, as none of his abilities give him tankiness and his base stats aren't spectacular. He has no poke, no CC, and his burst is almost nonexistent. He's got the same problem as Shyv and Sion. Just so incredibly lackluster that he's not that good. He can do really well when he gets fed (as can Shyv and Sion), but he just doesn't bring as much to the table as other bruisers.