One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

01-28-2013

Got upset with the Janna nerfs but i've been having so much fun with her on dominion. So much bait trolling. So fast XD. So much utility. Nice to find a venue where I can still use her

BROSEPHIROTH

01-28-2013

I notice many people have serious difficulty dealing with a Garen - especially if there's a support on the team that can feed him buffs and such. Having a Karma, Lulu, or Nunu on the team means Garen spins out of control pretty quickly.

Am I just at **** elo (55% win rate) or is there something I'm missing?

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Lulu bot sounds interesting, how do you build her for bot?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROSEPHIROTH View Post
Garen spins out of control pretty quickly.
I like your style. But yeah, when Garen gets some help he can be devastating. He really just needs some support, so someone who can initiate and hold a target still (Maokai/Leona) or someone who can push him forward with a speed buff of any kind(Lulu, Karma, Sona) he can do some work. Using speed shrines helps as well.

Also, building him properly helps. I see too many "Imma tank!" Garens, which deal no damage. Throw some damage in there like a Brutalizer or an IE, I don't care, just something.

Orphane

01-29-2013

Garen actually has really high damage with IE + Ghostblade + LW due to his Q and E scaling well with crit now(possibly Black Cleaver if you have room for it, but Garen usually does need durability and the Ghostblade active). As Nyx said, the problem with him is usually getting into a teamfight without being poked/kited down to a point where you'll die if you go in, and picking the right team comp can really help with that.

Kaiseresc

01-29-2013

thresh should be tier 5. He's really weak for Dom.

Golly

02-01-2013

omgerd bermps

Sauron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golly View Post
omgerd bermps
That was the 666th reply to this thread.

NUMBER OF THE BEASTMODE.

Tortferngatr

02-01-2013

Wondering what the logic behind Thresh being universal trash tier on Dom is...

Bma

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Wondering what the logic behind Thresh being universal trash tier on Dom is...
His passive isn't tuned for Dominion so he's incredibly squishy at most points of the game due to low base stats.

His kit isn't really that versatile when you consider all the things that should come up in the game.