One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

01-15-2013

I see you have added some videos explaining their respective champion tier placement. Maybe you could use the Taric video I made a while back?

Sauron

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
Let me ask you a question, though: What are supports, such as Lulu, building over at NA?
No change to AP Lulu other than BFT. Tank Lulu usually gets Bulwark and sometimes Mikael's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I see you have added some videos explaining their respective champion tier placement. Maybe you could use the Taric video I made a while back?
Oh yeah I completely forgot about that one!

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
Vi is cheesecake tier on bot, not sure why she's in T3. She beats Jayce/Diana very easily, and can outpush almost everyone.
Never once seen a Vi beat a Riven or a Darius bot (or top in SR). Not in any of my own games, or watching the pro games daily.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
Vi is cheesecake tier on bot, not sure why she's in T3. She beats Jayce/Diana very easily, and can outpush almost everyone.
Vi's trash bot. She has too many counters and if she can't all in someone she can never clear the wave without taking free harass.

She does have a few lanes she can win, but I'd attribute that to enemy lack of skill most of the time. Tier 3 seems reasonable.

SylianEUW

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
No change to AP Lulu other than BFT. Tank Lulu usually gets Bulwark and sometimes Mikael's.
People run AP Lulu now? As for support Lulu, wouldn't she be lacking in CDR with that build? Mikael's seems like a rather poor item, it only gives 40 MR for 2200 gold when it comes to survivability.

Kholdstare13

01-16-2013

Mind adding an explanation why you have AP Tristana bottom tier for top lane? She's practically the only champ I play, and consistently dominate with. I know Leb is just a stronger version of her, and hew W mechanics really need an update, but she really doesn't belong on the absolute bottom.

Holden McRoin

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
Which champs on tier 1 is he better than? And supposing that he isn't better than any of them, is there any real point in putting him in the back of tier 1, when position-wise he's in the same spot??

I meant...why is he so high on the tier 2 list? He seems to have slid a lot since BFT was released, and I'm surprised he isn't bottom tier-2 or tier-3.

I was wondering how people are building him now with all the item changes.

Sauron

01-17-2013

Iceborn Gauntlet has been freezing Ezreal in place (pun intended).

Other than IG, though, he's built the same as other ADCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
People run AP Lulu now? As for support Lulu, wouldn't she be lacking in CDR with that build? Mikael's seems like a rather poor item, it only gives 40 MR for 2200 gold when it comes to survivability.
Yes there are still poor souls out there who still play AP Lulu. Mikael's is very useful on tank Lulu when there's a designated ADC such as Vayne, but it isn't taken too often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
Mind adding an explanation why you have AP Tristana bottom tier for top lane? She's practically the only champ I play, and consistently dominate with. I know Leb is just a stronger version of her, and hew W mechanics really need an update, but she really doesn't belong on the absolute bottom.
W is frustrating and will often eat CC during it. It's strong for assassinating single targets much like AP Sion is, but there's lots of room for counterplay.

I rarely see AP Trist do well unless there's a tank or two permanently by her side, but it's possible she should be higher due to a lack of dedicated AP Trist players around here.

Infirc

01-17-2013

a Little off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
In fact, our highest rated player (2600-esque) mains Tryndamere - With any hypercarry, Trynd wins or loses based on whether or not he can farm. You don't need to beat lane. You don't need to kill the opposing laner. You can be 0/7/0 by 15 minutes in and it doesn't really matter. Hit some magical gold count and the universe explodes around you.

(Although, we did try to help him out too with Furor/SoTD and Mercurial.)
It was Sauron!!

Palladine

01-17-2013

I play a hybrid AP/tank Lulu:

Prospectors
Sorcerers (or Mercs if enemy CC is really bad)
Blackfire Torch
Runic Bulwark (or Hextech Sweeper if there's Eve, Teemo or Talon)
Iceborn Gauntlet (or Frozen Heart if there's dangerous AD/autoattackers running around)
Abyssal Scepter (or Odyn's Veil if I'm getting targeted by dangerous AP bursters)