One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I'm surprised Fizz is so low on the list.

Holden McRoin

01-14-2013

How is Ezreal still tier 2?

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden McRoin View Post
Which champs on tier 1 is he better than? And supposing that he isn't better than any of them, is there any real point in putting him in the back of tier 1, when position-wise he's in the same spot??

Infirc

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden McRoin View Post
He actually dropped, he was Topping tier 1 in this List before they removed the As debuff from his W , then other things happenned like the changes to the Pen system the introduction to cleaver and the assassin Me, plus the addition of our favorite purple bug to the game, Ez is still a Strong Pick though, Remember that Tier 3 Onwards are viable picks and MAny dominate Dominion teams coordinate their strategies around these guys while still being able to handle the cheesecakes (inb4 some high elo drops by and says something alongside the lines of "naah iit's simpler than that")

inFe eD

01-14-2013

I think inFe eD's tears are a much better item than you give them credit for. I make this item and own all the time. They should be at least Tier 2, if not Tier 1.

Sauron

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
I think inFe eD's tears are a much better item than you give them credit for. I make this item and own all the time. They should be at least Tier 2, if not Tier 1.
Tier 5.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
WHY WOULD YOu DO THIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Moving inFe eD to Tier 5 for not using lowercase L to bypass caps filter.
Forever!

NamKim

01-14-2013

Can I be placed on the Tier List :'(

SylianEUW

01-15-2013

I noticed you've moved Locket up to tier 3 in the item tier list, it's even sitting higher than Aegis of the Legion!

Let me ask you a question, though: What are supports, such as Lulu, building over at NA?

Kazaan

01-15-2013

How is xerath in tier 5 on both bot and top lanes? I usually roll kids with him either top or bot. Granted he isn't as strong as some other picks but tier 5 is a bit low. I think he should at least be tier 3 on top and tier 4 on bot. I can hold top 1v2 with him for quite awhile. The learning curb for him on dominion is higher than it is on SR because you have to play and build him differently. But once you get it down he becomes a nasty weapon.

Ahlen

01-15-2013

Vi is cheesecake tier on bot, not sure why she's in T3. She beats Jayce/Diana very easily, and can outpush almost everyone.