One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
Looking into Kayle since she's about to get a crazy awesome skin. Is her placement on the Tier list for her AP build, AD build, or does it just not matter which way you go with her?
Either way, she scales incredibly into the lategame. I used to play it AD because of the feel when you 1v3 the enemy bruisers, but I've been seeing moar running with a spell pen build for the splash on E.

R Sterling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

How about that Nidalee, HUH SAURON?

th3drow

01-13-2013

Only bad things I see is like said before volibear is extremely awesome in dominion not tier 4, yorick and zed are also better than tier 4 (yorick bot lane can be awesome)

I don't know about Janna Tier 1

I've played like 500 dominion games probably and I've see Kassadain do good like once, otherwise I rarely see him and when I do i havn't seen much good. I always thought he should be good but my tries and seeing people there is just something he appeared to lack.

Kha zix while awesome I think is tier 1 not cheesecake

Tortferngatr

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3drow View Post
Only bad things I see is like said before volibear is extremely awesome in dominion not tier 4, yorick and zed are also better than tier 4 (yorick bot lane can be awesome)

I don't know about Janna Tier 1

I've played like 500 dominion games probably and I've see Kassadain do good like once, otherwise I rarely see him and when I do i havn't seen much good. I always thought he should be good but my tries and seeing people there is just something he appeared to lack.

Kha zix while awesome I think is tier 1 not cheesecake
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lord on his Dark Throne

►►►BOT LANE TIER LIST:
The cover-all list for bot lane, disregarding roles.

→Cheesecake Tier:
Jayce, Urgot, Nunu, Diana.

→Tier 1:
Jax, Yorick, Malzahar (AD), Kayle, Malzahar (AP), Zyra, Brand, Elise, Kha'Zix, Maokai, Cassiopeia, Kog'Maw, Lulu, Mordekaiser, Jarvan.
Zed is Tier 4 bot. Might want to argue that case with him.

Kassadin is god tier based on what competent players can do with the guy. Not AS big a threat if you don't know how the hell he works.

NamKim

01-13-2013

Remember that Sauron's Tier List is based on very high elo play. Meaning that when these champions are being used, they are being used by people who really, really know how to play.

Garen is a good example. If you go against a Garen that really knows how to play well, he can walk all over you. When you play against someone who knows how to kite, Garen gets walked on. I feel that this is applicable to many things...

Urgot and Nunu are considered very powerful bot laners, but if you don't know how to use them and how to take advantage of their strengths, no one would really see why these champions are powerful. Heck, Nunu was no where near cheesecake tier bot until someone really got to learn how to play him bot lane and people realized that a good Nunu can counter almost anything.

Although, with the Kassadin thing...we kind of don't tell people how to play Kass because we don't want to encourage people to use him...

Bma

01-13-2013

'Although, with the Kassadin thing...we kind of don't tell people how to play Kass because we don't want to encourage people to use him...'

If you're referring to how Sauron ignored my question a billion times I think that's pretty silly.

Sauron

01-13-2013

Basically, Wooglet's > Zed in 1v1s. Brb match.

Also updated the champ reasoning list with more serious and logical videos from around the world.

konfetarius

01-13-2013

Quote:
Basically, Wooglet's > Zed in 1v1s. Brb match.
Also, QSS.

#1 AD Assassin.

NamKim

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bma View Post
'Although, with the Kassadin thing...we kind of don't tell people how to play Kass because we don't want to encourage people to use him...'

If you're referring to how Sauron ignored my question a billion times I think that's pretty silly.
I'm basing that off of when DD TheFeedski was streaming.
"Worst Kass ever. Someone tell him how to play Kass properly."
"No way, we don't need any more of those."

David12596

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Also, QSS.

#1 AD Assassin.