One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

12-27-2012

Talon is played plenty in NA and often run in tourneys. Thing is, Grez's Lantern has become very popular so he can still be focused when he ults, and it's for really cheap too.

Locket I haven't gotten around to yet. I agree it shouldn't be in tier 5 but at a glance it shouldn't be moving up too much -- the other aura/active items are also very good. I just haven't been overly active the last week (holidays, car accident, distractions, the regular family stuff).

Diana still pretty good, like usual just leaps in after the tank initiates and goes herpderp.

Hrondir

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Talon is quite frequent in NA right now, from where I am seeing it. His brief moment in the spotlight as the Cleavergod Odinson of Dominion has passed, though, so people are back to regular OP spam.
I'm not even gonna lie, I abused that one like there was no tomorrow. I still haven't gone to the church of sauron to confess my sins though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Talon is played plenty in NA and often run in tourneys. Thing is, Grez's Lantern has become very popular so he can still be focused when he ults, and it's for really cheap too.
I run it on talon myself since I loves me that cheap lifesteal. I still miss my old 18% lifesteal and 15% crit EC. I make it a point on any stealth champ to lantern/sweeper the people who use it against me. Even though it's not going to magically make me restealth :P

naotasan

12-27-2012

After quite a bit of playing I've come to the following conclusions about Vi

It feels (100% opinion) that she fits in between Fiora and Alistar on Tier 2 for the top lane list.

I haven't played her bottom that much, but when I did she was quite strong. I didn't play her enough to place her in an exact point, but she is totally Tier 1 material.

Thoughts? Comments?
Share!

inFe eD

12-27-2012

Vi is so bad she's even worse than the previous last place on the list.

blackDAILO

12-27-2012

I haven't seen a good Vi so far, most of them are just mediocre at best. There are many other better choices if you are looking for a bruiser.

Sauron

12-27-2012

Vi seems fairly balanced to me. I see her used most successfully as a flowcharter (dedicated bot lane ganker/roamer) because landing the Q is a great gap closer and help to your bot laner who is probably following just out of range of his own spells.

What Vi certainly isn't, is a duelist or a team-fighter on the same level as the others. She's a bruiser, but she isn't on the strong side like most other bruisers so it seems like she's weak. She seems most comparable to Hecarim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Vi is so bad she's even worse than the previous last place on the list.
Why, what's wrong with the current last place on the list?

Hrondir

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Why, what's wrong with the current last place on the list?
You already know.

konfetarius

12-28-2012

Quote:
She seems most comparable to Hecarim.
Thus, she needs to be in her own tier with Hecarim.

Das Strychnine

12-28-2012

Vi is decent, good burst, average mobility, very good ult, she's not omg fu like Darius or late game Jax or even Wukong but she's balanced which is a good thing imo.

Stark Midnight

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
After quite a bit of playing I've come to the following conclusions about Vi

It feels (100% opinion) that she fits in between Fiora and Alistar on Tier 2 for the top lane list.

I haven't played her bottom that much, but when I did she was quite strong. I didn't play her enough to place her in an exact point, but she is totally Tier 1 material.

Thoughts? Comments?
Share!
No way in hell she is tier 1, she's not strong enough. Most people in tier 1 can easily carry a game on their own. Since shes still a very new champ i'll give her the benefit of doubt with tier 2 but already seeing her kit and what she cna do, shes not tier 1 in any form.

On a second note i would probably move pantheon from tier 3 to tier 2 on bot lane list. He counters alot of traditional bot laners and he's annoying as hell in a 1v1 scenario because of his kit.