Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One Tier List to rule them all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

12-22-2012

Rammus' CC is single target. Malphite can make AA based champions cry, and has AoE CC.

Fiddle is pretty bad. Early game no one can 1v1 him, late game most bruisers annihilate him 1v1, especially once they have their merc treads. And if it's not 1v1, he just gets annihilated.

Das Strychnine

12-22-2012

Disc gets down voted cuz Rammus and Jax too stronk NA rofl, reminds me of EU East cheesecake tier, Shaco, Rammus and Gangplank roflcopter.

DiscworldDeath

12-22-2012

I get downvoted randomly, I don't mind. I post what I think, and I usually take the time to explain it.

I left out the part which people commented on last week - this is a high Elo tier list, and does not reflect the experiences people have at 1,400 or 1,700 Elo.

Furthermore, as all tier list, someone has to be lower. Even if you're "Good", if everyone else is better, you're gonna go down in the tier list. Can't have everyone tier 1.

Edit: Jax is pretty strong. Stronger the less capable the enemy team is on focusing him and outright killing him.

LSA

12-22-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
I get downvoted randomly, I don't mind. I post what I think, and I usually take the time to explain it.

I left out the part which people commented on last week - this is a high Elo tier list, and does not reflect the experiences people have at 1,400 or 1,700 Elo.

Furthermore, as all tier list, someone has to be lower. Even if you're "Good", if everyone else is better, you're gonna go down in the tier list. Can't have everyone tier 1.

Edit: Jax is pretty strong. Stronger the less capable the enemy team is on focusing him and outright killing him.

I didn't downvote you lol, I upvoted it because it was a good post. I'm just speaking from experience, I have no clue what goes on in high elo dominion so thanks for the clarification

Das Strychnine

12-22-2012

You have to admit Jax is EXTREMELY overrated in NA thou. Everyday I see posts in these forum complaining about him. He's not even that good any more. Riven destroys him bot, so do a lot of champs and he dies fast if his focused and builds only damage items. Not to mention his build is super expensive, Trinity Force 4k, gunblade 3.6k and yes late game jax is strong but so is Vayne, Poppy, Talon, Amumu, Evelynn, Jayce, Kayle, Kog'maw, Olaf, Ryze and a lot of other champions with good scaling.

konfetarius

12-22-2012

I, too, think many champions are overrated if you assume that Gunblade is anywhere within a light year of their core build.

Sauron

12-22-2012

Quote:
konfetarius:
I, too, think many champions are overrated if you assume that Gunblade is anywhere within a light year of their core build.

Lol.

I'd like to point out that the most successful Jax build (and many other melees) is Grez/Cleaver/Ghostblade/LW/lifesteal in appropriate order. It is inexpensive and highly effective. The only melee carry that can compete with Jax in a 1v1 is Olaf, and that fight is often up to the RNG gods. However unlike other melee carries, Jax can also chase/escape very easily.

Rammus is still pretty strong, but penetration changes have made him a little less effective, and BFT mages will tend to rip him a new one.

Not really sure why people are downvoting Discworld. Infeed and Buwberry both just had a Fiddle war where they played Fiddle like 20 or so times each in a variety of games and really, there hasn't been any change there. He's still quite meh on this map, as far as mages go, but at least we had plenty of /laugh wars.

konfetarius

12-23-2012

Fiddle is fine if you view him as support rather than mage (our most esteemed fiddle players miss too many crowstorms to count on them for damage). Fiddle CC chain is pretty damn brutal for an assassin to deal with top.

VoidInsanity

12-23-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:

Wrong

This is the opinions of one guy and biased towards the NA scene. This is not set in stone and does not reflect the opinions or reality of how good something is. A very obvious example is Syndra's placement in this list, it is no-where representative of how strong she actually is.

This list is a guideline and at present highly inaccurate.

ViolentlyCar

12-23-2012

Why's Pantheon so low?

Also, Locket of the Iron Solari is kind of insane right now. It's probably a tier 1 item.