One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Can people stop bumping old threads ? Thanks

This information is really inaccurate and it's not helpful to new players.
OP uses the "Edit" button to update this thread instead of making a new one every two weeks, so it's not out-of-date or inaccurate. And a tier list is not supposed to be helpful to new players, though I would say this one is, in some sections.

Smcl

12-10-2012

Special place in hell > normal place in hell! >

Kiddalee

12-11-2012

Oi, when did you add specific Augments to the Item list? Thanks! I'm a Gravity fan for the range on its CC, but I definitely agree that Death isn't great on this mode where mages don't have to be pure damage.

Sauron

12-12-2012

Updated list for preseason, in particular the upcoming patch to unique-ize stuff and aura buffs. Some stuff might not end up as I expect.

Ohgodwhathaveidone.

Cless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

wohoo, update! Someday, I'll figure out an AP Ez build that doesn't take forever to get going. Though I think that's the point of AP Ez...takes a while to get going. =(

ricedream5

12-12-2012

What's wrong with Statikk Shiv?

^start Sheen and play Ezreal like AD, then cap into lichbane/iceborn?

Sauron

12-12-2012

Statikk Shiv has problems similar with the old Ionian Spark, except that it procs even less. It was obviously intended for clearing minions faster, but I feel Hurricane and Tiamat do this far better. I have yet to see Statikk Shiv used with success -- it is a hybrid item focused on doing two sources of damage introduced in the season where penetrations have been reversed and it is much more effective to stack one type of damage/penetration.

Of course, I personally feel that no onhit build currently outshines a build that goes AD or AP, but perhaps someone will prove me wrong on that. I just don't think they will with how penetrations have been changed now.

In short, Shiv would simply have been stronger in Season 2.

For AD Ezreal you can either go for Cleaver or Iceborn right away. It depends on whether you want more poke, or if you have a team with more peel and can go deeper into the fray. I recommend getting both, though, it's just a matter of which to start with. Some Ezreals will also want to start Tear for Muramana, which I have also seen work.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

This needs to be stickied dammit >=(

DiscworldDeath

12-12-2012

Tier 2 - Good buys that compliment most builds in most situations.
Should be "Complement"

You put Stinger as "Stringer" in T3 of the items.

I personally still feel Sword of the Divine is placed too high.

Sakuri Ono

12-12-2012

I'm curious what makes Fiddlesticks so weak in Top lane. I was actually looking forward to playing him once the new skin comes out. Haven't touched him much prior so I dunno where the issues are. ^^;