One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Das Strychnine

12-09-2012

Can people stop bumping old threads ? Thanks

This information is really inaccurate and it's not helpful to new players.

Volandum

12-09-2012

This thread is regularly updated, last update was less than a week ago.

Orphane

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post

Someone doesn't actually read the first post

Damieh

12-09-2012

Quote:

don't know if troll or just stupid =P

OxBaker

12-09-2012

Quote:

Looked over the tier list quickly and I don't know when it was last updated but it still seems overall pretty accurate to me... At least it will be once they fix BC and BFT...

grandmastad

12-09-2012

ur opinion on wukong/corki? op

Seemseasy

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIntestines View Post
(minions are just too fun to kill)
How on earth could you say that seriously? This is the biggest problem I have with summoner's rift. There's 5-8 minutes of dead time, aka lobotomizing farm time, before anything happens.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seemseasy View Post
How on earth could you say that seriously? This is the biggest problem I have with summoner's rift. There's 5-8 minutes of dead time, aka lobotomizing farm time, before anything happens.
It feels like it's at least 10-15 minutes of kill me now boredom town minion killing at the start of SR. Time flies when you're having FUN though, amiright?

Sakuri Ono

12-09-2012

For the next update I propose you give Hecarim another round of consideration. I think he deserves an upgrade to T3 for Top Lane. I've been playing him lately with the basic build given in my other topic where I was asking for help refining it. With it I've been having more than a fair amount of success, even against multi-cleaver stackers. I know I'm not 'exceptionally skilled' and teamwork isn't always optimal (or even 'above average') in my ranks; so I think it's simply the champion's built in power. The S3 changes are treating him very well.

I would say the same about the Bot lane Tier list simply because I trampled a Nasus down there today but I almost never play Bot with him (only doing so because there's be an unusual rash of people just outright refusing to Bot; even with extremely powerful Bot champs).

smXho

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
For the next update I propose you give Hecarim another round of consideration. I think he deserves an upgrade to T3 for Top Lane. I've been playing him lately with the basic build given in my other topic where I was asking for help refining it. With it I've been having more than a fair amount of success, even against multi-cleaver stackers. I know I'm not 'exceptionally skilled' and teamwork isn't always optimal (or even 'above average') in my ranks; so I think it's simply the champion's built in power. The S3 changes are treating him very well.

I would say the same about the Bot lane Tier list simply because I trampled a Nasus down there today but I almost never play Bot with him (only doing so because there's be an unusual rash of people just outright refusing to Bot; even with extremely powerful Bot champs).
Sauron kind of stop doing those upgrades for now, until the item is balanced out for s3

I personally think with the new boots, Hecarim could even be considered t2