One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Das Strychnine

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Can people stop bumping old threads ? Thanks

This information is really inaccurate and it's not helpful to new players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volandum

Senior Member

12-09-2012

This thread is regularly updated, last update was less than a week ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Can people stop bumping old threads ? Thanks

This information is really inaccurate and it's not helpful to new players.

Someone doesn't actually read the first post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damieh

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Can people stop bumping old threads ? Thanks

This information is really inaccurate and it's not helpful to new players.

don't know if troll or just stupid =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OxBaker

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
Can people stop bumping old threads ? Thanks

This information is really inaccurate and it's not helpful to new players.
Looked over the tier list quickly and I don't know when it was last updated but it still seems overall pretty accurate to me... At least it will be once they fix BC and BFT...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grandmastad

Member

12-09-2012

ur opinion on wukong/corki? op


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seemseasy

Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIntestines View Post
(minions are just too fun to kill)
How on earth could you say that seriously? This is the biggest problem I have with summoner's rift. There's 5-8 minutes of dead time, aka lobotomizing farm time, before anything happens.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seemseasy View Post
How on earth could you say that seriously? This is the biggest problem I have with summoner's rift. There's 5-8 minutes of dead time, aka lobotomizing farm time, before anything happens.
It feels like it's at least 10-15 minutes of kill me now boredom town minion killing at the start of SR. Time flies when you're having FUN though, amiright?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

Senior Member

12-09-2012

For the next update I propose you give Hecarim another round of consideration. I think he deserves an upgrade to T3 for Top Lane. I've been playing him lately with the basic build given in my other topic where I was asking for help refining it. With it I've been having more than a fair amount of success, even against multi-cleaver stackers. I know I'm not 'exceptionally skilled' and teamwork isn't always optimal (or even 'above average') in my ranks; so I think it's simply the champion's built in power. The S3 changes are treating him very well.

I would say the same about the Bot lane Tier list simply because I trampled a Nasus down there today but I almost never play Bot with him (only doing so because there's be an unusual rash of people just outright refusing to Bot; even with extremely powerful Bot champs).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
For the next update I propose you give Hecarim another round of consideration. I think he deserves an upgrade to T3 for Top Lane. I've been playing him lately with the basic build given in my other topic where I was asking for help refining it. With it I've been having more than a fair amount of success, even against multi-cleaver stackers. I know I'm not 'exceptionally skilled' and teamwork isn't always optimal (or even 'above average') in my ranks; so I think it's simply the champion's built in power. The S3 changes are treating him very well.

I would say the same about the Bot lane Tier list simply because I trampled a Nasus down there today but I almost never play Bot with him (only doing so because there's be an unusual rash of people just outright refusing to Bot; even with extremely powerful Bot champs).
Sauron kind of stop doing those upgrades for now, until the item is balanced out for s3

I personally think with the new boots, Hecarim could even be considered t2