One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

10-21-2012

Matches last 9 minutes... wha?

Sauron

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I'm 95% sure this no longer works, which should then affect his placement. Unless it got reverted. They had a number of undocumented changes lately, like Nunu consume one-shotting Zyra plants, and Shaco clone now showing items (I think this one may have been reverted,but didn't test in a controlled environment).
I noticed last time I played Pantheon I wasn't able to do it, but I figured I was just failing at it. I really haven't seen many Pantheons lately, the tourney was the first one I've seen in weeks. I'll pick him again today to find out for sure.

Eurius

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Matches last 9 minutes... wha?
Sometimes when one team is really bad, the other can cap all turrets and the game will last between 5 and 10 minutes.

Sauron

10-21-2012

Champions are not rated here for low Elo where people leave the game or give up and afk.

I have not had a Dominion game under 10 minutes since last year.

Eurius

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Champions are not rated here for low Elo where people leave the game or give up and afk.

I have not had a Dominion game under 10 minutes since last year.
Dominion isn't even ranked last time I checked. Dunno where you're getting elo from.

Sauron

10-21-2012

Well, it basically works like this.

1). Dominion uses hidden Elo just like normal SR.
2). Hidden Elo used to be retrievable via an exploit. Was shut down immediately for SR but left open for Dominion.
3). Unofficial jabebot ladder was made using the hidden ratings out of all the people that ever requested their rating through the bot.
4). Exploit gets patched. People find second exploit that allows hidden Elos to be retrievable and create a second unofficial ladder, using a client called lolmatches.
5). Second exploit patched in July. Both ladders still exist. Even without them there would be enough anecdotal evidence to prove Elo ranges exist due to tournaments.

Most players currently use win difference, team and Revive/Garrison picks, and player names of people that were on the ladders to guesstimate where they're at for hidden rating.

http://lolmatches.com/ to look up players or top 100s as of July 20. It still records games and win/loss in matches where someone was running the lolmatches client, it just no longer updates hidden Elos.

Volandum

10-21-2012

I'm still surprised Mana Potion is so lowly ranked, I think it should be switched with Health Potion.

HaIfhearted

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
I'm still surprised Mana Potion is so lowly ranked, I think it should be switched with Health Potion.
Agreed.
Health pots restore like, 120 HP after the passive aura, mana pots can restore almost 300.

konfetarius

10-21-2012

Quote:
I noticed last time I played Pantheon I wasn't able to do it, but I figured I was just failing at it. I really haven't seen many Pantheons lately, the tourney was the first one I've seen in weeks. I'll pick him again today to find out for sure.
Yeah it's been fixed a while back when Riot fixed this bug IIRC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Mh3...eature=related

That said, that really didn't take away that much Pantheon power. The part that got hit the most are his bot lane ganks.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Well, it basically works like this.

1). Dominion uses hidden Elo just like normal SR.
2). Hidden Elo used to be retrievable via an exploit. Was shut down immediately for SR but left open for Dominion.
3). Unofficial jabebot ladder was made using the hidden ratings out of all the people that ever requested their rating through the bot.
4). Exploit gets patched. People find second exploit that allows hidden Elos to be retrievable and create a second unofficial ladder, using a client called lolmatches.
5). Second exploit patched in July. Both ladders still exist. Even without them there would be enough anecdotal evidence to prove Elo ranges exist due to tournaments.

Most players currently use win difference, team and Revive/Garrison picks, and player names of people that were on the ladders to guesstimate where they're at for hidden rating.

http://lolmatches.com/ to look up players or top 100s as of July 20. It still records games and win/loss in matches where someone was running the lolmatches client, it just no longer updates hidden Elos.
This.. It proves that Jayce and Lulu are made of Pure Evil!!!