One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruden999

10-07-2012

For Miss Fortune, I`ve found a way to play her that seems quite effective so far. I upgrade W>E>Q, and buy berserk boots, ionic spark, and frozen mallet as core. After it depends on needs between Sanguine, Atma`s, Maw, Wit's, and Frozen Heart.

This way I don`t melt instantly, I do ok to good damage, I can push minis really hard, and can be very useful in fights. I found that the damage from the W passive + it`s active is significantly stronger than what I can get from Q and E. Using Q to bounce a frozen mallet proc on someone is a really good way to initiate or catchup. R is often better used early in the fight to soften up and separate the targets.

Overall I think she's a pretty good champ, but most importantly, she`s really fun!

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I have this build guide made (not a complete guide, just a few tips on how to build and skill etc) maybe you will find it helpfull http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...ne-build-guide

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
How far has Urgot dropped since the nerf bat hit him as hard as the ugly stick?
Tier 2? 3?
He dropped to botom of cheesecake tier at bot, maybe dropped one or two places in cheesecake tier at top still cheesecake tier though.

Archos

10-07-2012

Teemo is much better than currently listed.

Mogs01gt

10-08-2012

IMO panth should be in the cheese tier!

I love Panth in Dom!

Kiddalee

10-09-2012

This thread makes me want cheesecake.

Tempestphile

10-09-2012

Sauron, can you help me figure out the real weakness of topDyr since you put it at t4? thanks

DiscworldDeath

10-09-2012

His weakness is being kited.

Even with the MS buff, he gets kited so hard, all day long. No gap closer, no way to break out of a snare. And doesn't have the damage to insta-burst someone if he does catch them.

Is also not a proper tank with endless CC to just go with the carries and protect them that way.

HaIfhearted

10-09-2012

Another problem with topdyr is that even if you DO manage to get into someones face, he doesn't have the tools necessary to stick to them in order to keep putting out damage.

Tempestphile

10-10-2012

you need to redo Syndra, hopfully soon

because meddler is looking at buffs and bug fixes to make her much more reliable