One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamBonez

10-02-2012

I expect he will probably be tier 2. His damage is not the best when his isolation is not in effect and because he is so squishy he is easily killed in team fights.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Rengar, I'm not really sure why he didn't catch on faster. I ran his numbers on release and simply said "Wow, in optimal situations this is broken, and an organized team can easily create these situations." That said, the difference between a good and a bad Rengar is not their ability to fight, but rather their build and when/where/how to engage. TT caught onto his strengths as fast as I did, and I'm seeing Rengar bans in SR ranked now so his time as a power is definitely limited.
Some of us knew about Rengar. I saw the 4.2 total AD ratio on his abilities and my jaw dropped. Let me say that again, 4.2 TOTAL AD and that's if you don't take advantage of an auto attack before QQE. To give you a point of reference, Talon only has ~5.4 bonus AD ratio on his cutthroated target and Panth only has 5(5.7 if Q crits) bonus AD ratio. However, I generally don't get champs when they first come out because they usually have some bugs or kinks to work out, which Rengar did have.

DiscworldDeath

10-02-2012

Rengar's issue is he was clunky to play, he didn't feel smooth, he didn't flow right, you missed on stuff and felt frustrated.

Sauron

10-02-2012

We have already, and easily, established that Khazix is either directly above or below Kassadin. The last tournament made this pretty clear and further games I see and play with Khazix in only solidifies it. His numbers are slobber-level retаrded, he's effectively manaless, and he builds almost straight tank while still doing AD carry level damage with large gap closers.

Say, that sounds like Kassadin.

konfetarius

10-02-2012

My experience is showing that he falls apart pretty quick against bruiser heavy teams, though how much of that is bad team composition on my side is unknown yet.

Lee Sin is his worst enemy.

Victorio

10-02-2012

Quote:
The last tournament made this pretty clear and further games I see and play with Khazix in only solidifies it. His numbers are slobber-level retаrded, he's effectively manaless, and he builds almost straight tank while still doing AD carry level damage with large gap closers.
^ This.

Kiddalee

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhaelis View Post
Twitch:
I really don't like this remake. At all.

Good point. (not the only good point, but deserves a highlight)
When I see a good Twitch I always go, "How the **** did you get good with Twitch?"

Hrondir

10-03-2012

Quote:
We have already, and easily, established that Khazix is either directly above or below Kassadin. The last tournament made this pretty clear and further games I see and play with Khazix in only solidifies it. His numbers are slobber-level retаrded, he's effectively manaless, and he builds almost straight tank while still doing AD carry level damage with large gap closers.

I read this and lost my ****. I've currently been using him to great effect as an assassin in solo q. I focus on executioners and last whisper for core then building a survivability item such as aegis or frozen mallet. Triforce works well too. E,W,Q combo absolutely craps on squishies or even tanky champs as long as they aren't pure tank.

Evolving E>Q>W/R seems to work the best for me.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:

I think it's more the way his kit is working together than it is his numbers(though the numbers help). Unseen Threat with Evolved Void Spikes makes for insane harass and what Riot considers isolated is pretty stupid. After watching Onisnake play Khazix on Monday I estimated that enemies had to be humping each other to not be considered isolated. Couple that with low cds and you have a problematic champion.

MMKH

10-03-2012

Quote:

Kassixderp OP