One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

09-26-2012

Yeah finally fixed Kat being listed twice (the lower listing was her old self).

Rengar, I'm not really sure why he didn't catch on faster. I ran his numbers on release and simply said "Wow, in optimal situations this is broken, and an organized team can easily create these situations." That said, the difference between a good and a bad Rengar is not their ability to fight, but rather their build and when/where/how to engage. TT caught onto his strengths as fast as I did, and I'm seeing Rengar bans in SR ranked now so his time as a power is definitely limited.

As for Abyssal, it is a situational item. Given speed shrines and the nature of teamfights on Dominion, the aura may not always apply when damage comes in and the flat pen might not be utilized much by allies. A case could also be made for an enemy seeing the aura as a giveaway for who might be in fog/brush, but people noticing it on their status bar is rare. Overall, in most situations it is better to grab a Void.

Jax will actually beat Ryze in bot lane very badly until late game. I recommend Nunu, Jayce, Urgot, Diana, and Malzahar for dealing with him. Yorick and Kayle will also sometimes win. Tanks with minion clearing like Maokai and Udyr can also indefinitely stalemate a Jax.

Kiddalee

09-26-2012

Riot - "Hmm... snowball items are OP on Dominion because there are too many kills floating around. Let's remove them."

10 months later...

Riot - "Let's make a champion with his own snowball item."

Me - Allow snowball items but add a stack divider to the Crystal Scar Aura? Kiting on Sword of the Occult might help AD carries...

Sauron

09-29-2012

BRB making Khazzadin tier.

konfetarius

09-29-2012

I hope Kog'maw daddy will join that tier and the Void Triumvirate will complete.

blackDAILO

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamanb View Post
Ryze bot will **** him up and can actually even zone him out. Although zoning out is dangerous in Dom imo cause it makes you vulnerable to ganks.

Q+W +E everytime he goes close to CS or jumps you. There's no way he can do as much burst as you can... Ryze cd are short enough to beat him anytime anywhere.
Ryze is pretty weak early game to even match Jax, the snare would not be long enough to really keep him there.

I figured that Morgana can at least stalemate the lane and wait for active ganks from her team.

DiscworldDeath

09-30-2012

Need to add them new champions to the other guide, especially since you said most people don't build Rengar right

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Could you elaborate why you think miss fortune is tier 4? Is true that she needs even more teamwork than the average ranged ad, but there I think she is pretty strong, and she is not that bad even in unorganized play.

Tortferngatr

09-30-2012

Briefly "why Kha is imba?"

Mikhaelis

10-02-2012

Twitch:
I really don't like this remake. At all.

Good point. (not the only good point, but deserves a highlight)

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

KZ is pretty ****ing good. Somewhere T1 i'd wager if not high end T2. His stealth leap ganks are damn near inescapable and his ability to stop caps, kill squishies, and look sexy while doing it.