One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
I want to say the same about Karma but she needs buffs
Someday they will give her a W that isn't ****, but until then she's pretty much all about the empowered E. Which is a really good ability mind you, but it doesn't make up for the rest of the kit.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

I disagree about the placement of Gold per 10 items, they give quite a bit for their price(mana regen is one of the most expensive stats) id place them a tier higher(Tier 2 if they were reverted to their stats before the last nerf)

DiscworldDeath

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
I disagree about the placement of Gold per 10 items, they give quite a bit for their price(mana regen is one of the most expensive stats) id place them a tier higher(Tier 2 if they were reverted to their stats before the last nerf)
Only one GP/10 item gives mana regen, and it's better to get the kindlegem earlier.

Dominion aura gives mana regen, but if you want more mana/mana regen, get these:
Catalyst
Tear
Chalice
Fiendish Codex (and its upgrades).
Frozen Heart
Prospector's Ring

And you'll be fine.

Lancer37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Bump.

Love the humor.

Infirc

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
Question:

What does tier 1 bot Maokai build/rune/mastery? I haven't been able to make it feel tier 1.

Also, why is Urrdurr tier 2? I was under the impression that he was a top pick.
Tier 2 are mostly viable counterpicks, viable champions that are usually picked just to counterpick popular champions, ofc by that logic Malph should be tier 2, but malph just counters everything so he remains at tier1

King Kuri

09-04-2012

katarina in dominion so lulz.. quadra/penta almost every game ahahaha 2000+ points easy

lbgsloan

09-06-2012

I think it's time for Shen to be dropped down IMO. His SR nerfs are piling up, and he really doesn't do anything amazing for Dominion teams anymore. I don't see him played at all anymore.

Lumara

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Why are Rengar/Diana still cheesecake? D:
doesn't matter what I build on Diana, any item or combo of items and still 97% win rate, she's Cheesecake.

67chrome

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Tier 3:
Dr. Mundo, Garen, Karthus, Nidalee, Heimerdinger, Ryze, Shaco, Vladimir, Sion, Cassiopeia, Shyvana, Fizz, Brand, Leona, Katarina, Nunu, Akali, Caitlyn, Orianna, Evelynn, Ziggs, Tristana, Leblanc, Gangplank, Draven, Galio, Morgana, Volibear, Twisted Fate, Graves, Zilean, Gragas, Olaf, Sivir, Nautilus, Rumble, Soraka, Mordekaiser, Karma, Katarina, Annie.
Cool stuff, but why is Katarina listed twice?

Also, would love to see your thoughts on Fiora (in that list that totally isn't shuffled+alphabetical)

From the limited ELO experiences with her I'd have to say she feels about were you placed her. She's fun for the first trade in bot if she can get her 3 skills off but after that not as much, generally funner going top. Also, is there any solid builds you've seen for her? I generally perfer Youmuu's and Sanguine Blade for her first items due to how the active synergyzes with her burst of speed, but everyone keeps telling me to build Tiamats XD

-Edit- noticed your other guide, disregard the request on Fiora info

NonDairyCow

09-10-2012

I've never seen a Rengar actually become a threat. Maybe its the fault of the players, but I have just never seen him prove to be Cheesecake tier. So not sure I agree with this placement.