One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

09-02-2012

Yo Sauron, my Brand demands preferential treatment over the likes of Varus and Ahri ^_^

Panzerzs

09-03-2012

Dark Lord, Janna does not deserve to be better than sona!!!! </3 Btw, I think Fizz deserves better =) His flexi..bility.. and low CDs make him pretty awesome (Prob able to shut down most people cept tanks late game)

Delicious Donut

09-03-2012

Why is Viktor placed so low bot lane? I don't have him, but he should be decent there in theory.

Archlord Azezo

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
Why is Viktor placed so low bot lane? I don't have him, but he should be decent there in theory.
I believe it is because he has a hard time pushing the lane, sure laser could kill the two in the back, but eventually the enemy bot lane will force you onto your point, sooner or later the tower will get taken down, or you will get ganked.

Yes i may work on some match ups, but he can't out push jayce or yorick for example, and maokai W may cause your QW to miss. Plus sapling out ranges laser.

konfetarius

09-03-2012

If his ultimate didn't have a 3 year cooldown, he would be pretty great bot.

Vesh

Game Designer

09-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I will get you to move Kat to the top of tier 3 or bottom of tier 2... you just wait and see >

CynicalGiant

09-03-2012

All hail lord Sauron.

NamKim

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
I will get you to move Kat to the top of tier 3 or bottom of tier 2... you just wait and see >
You know what might really help you convince Sauron to move Kat? Playing Kat in the Dominate Dominion tournament *wink* *wink* *hint* *wink*

NoIntestines

09-03-2012

I don't play Dominion much and I probably won't any time soon (minions are just too fun to kill), but I read the whole thing anyway because it was awesome. +1

naotasan

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
I want to say the same about Karma but she needs buffs