One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

08-29-2012

Like konfetarius I'd like to see some of these uber broken Diana bots. I have never had an issue fighting her bot, her Q is easy to avoid and once she whiffs it you can punish her since she can't do much until it comes off CD again. Top she's a good AP, Tons of Damage and all that; but the queen of bot? Not seeing it.

q12w23e34

08-30-2012

This is missing irelia D:

Judas Priest

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindre View Post
Cheesecake Tier are the super OP champions with minimal counters and in some cases borderline broken. Sup Jayce. Probably better known as "God Tier".
How come Lulu is a cheesecake tier, then? Isn't she just a support champion?

MyDeadGrandma

08-30-2012

Ever seen what support champions can do when they get as much gold as everybody else?

Yep.

Judas Priest

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Ever seen what support champions can do when they get as much gold as everybody else?

Yep.
Not really, I'm still learning this game... what can she do?

lbgsloan

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Not really, I'm still learning this game... what can she do?
Strong cc. Keep teammates alive with a shield and heal that ignores Dominion penalty. Surprising amounts of damage early-mid game. And she does all this while building tanky and being nigh unkillable. The better question is what can't Lulu do. Despite what SR would have you believe, nearly all the support mages are quite strong all game when they get real items. Lulu, Sona, Janna are all top picks, and Soraka and Karma aren't bad either. Nunu is one of the biggest terrors of bottom lane, Blitz is a tanky cc machine, Alistar can actually build damage and murder everything while being unkillable, etc. The only ones who are kind of meh on Dominion are Taric and Zilean. Taric CAN be good, but he's very comp specific and not so great in the blind pick environment. Zilean is mostly just a troll though.

HaIfhearted

08-30-2012

A properly-built Lulu is harder to dislodge from a point than an ulting Alistar.
That says something about her survivability.

She has one of the strongest movespeed slows in the game, which is a very large AoE, and is on a ridiculously short cooldown.

She has 2 forms of hard cc, 2 forms of soft cc, does good damage while building almost pure tank, is ranged, has multiple team-boosting steroids, and in general has utility pouring out of her ass.

She's also *extremely* annoying to fight against.

inFe eD

09-01-2012

Why are Rengar/Diana still cheesecake? D:

Sauron

09-01-2012

i r lazy.

But Diana still cheesecake.

konfetarius

09-02-2012

A man and his convictions are not easily parted, I see.