Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


One Tier List to rule them all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

otirruborez

Senior Member

08-23-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
Seen plenty of Rengars with over 1k damage crit, with youmou and triforce as the crit items. I've had a 1.4k damage crit with 9/21/0 and no IE or such nonsense


minions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

08-23-2012

And? That's about as high or higher than most AD carries get (800-1,200 is the range), and they attack plenty of minions too.

He definitely has damage. Seen enough times where a Rengar jumps on a squishy and insta-bursts them with the AA>Q>Q.

And even if not, a potential 150% AS buff is nothing to scoff at.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Where would you place zyra? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volandum

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Wolf Un1t:
Where would you place zyra? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question


Check the first post. Zyra is high Tier 2 top and low Tier 2 bot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Wait, questions.
1. How is Diana on the same tier as Poppy? Because she is not.
2. How is Nunu not cheescake tier when he explicitly eats Yorick?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

Senior Member

08-25-2012

Quote:
Volandum:
Check the first post. Zyra is high Tier 2 top and low Tier 2 bot.


I swear to god that when I first posted, I looked all over that list and didn't see zyra, now all of a sudden I see her immediately in the post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglewolf

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Ive seen nothing but terrible rengars, and honestly I think pantheon should be in Cheesecake tear, everytime i see him played or i play him (and i pay him a lot) he usually just dominates everyone except those champions that cant die for a short time, or Alistar. And he should go a up a tier as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeanorAlmighty

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
2. How is Nunu not cheescake tier when he explicitly eats Yorick?

Nunu just counters Yorick, but Yorick is waay stronger overall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yobhguod

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Request to be pinned. Best dominion thread ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

08-26-2012

Quote:
konfetarius:
Wait, questions.
1. How is Diana on the same tier as Poppy? Because she is not.
2. How is Nunu not cheescake tier when he explicitly eats Yorick?


1. I haven't seen enough Dianas going top yet, but chances are I'm moving her up some even with the upcoming nerfs. Definitely cheesecake tier in bot lane.

2. Yorick can deal with ganks better, and he can defend the point after dying to give his team more time to respond. They're about equal for matchups, though Nunu will counter Yorick.

Quote:
Eaglewolf:
Ive seen nothing but terrible rengars, and honestly I think pantheon should be in Cheesecake tear, everytime i see him played or i play him (and i pay him a lot) he usually just dominates everyone except those champions that cant die for a short time, or Alistar. And he should go a up a tier as well.


Pantheon generally falls off lategame though, much like Talon, unless he's specifically in a team that's built with that in mind.