One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
But I already did! Granted I need to see Rengar in action some more, as well as the other champs released when I wasn't playing, so their positions will probably shuffle around for at least a week or so.

Remember the tier list is just my opinion in list form. :P
Oh, my mistake.

I really just wanted to bump this thread without just having to say "bump."

I know it is just your opinion. But you are pretty famous for being one of the best Dominion players so your opinions does matter. And me being low elo does mean that there are differences. But it is an easy way to see the relative "power level" of certain champions. I also look at the Dominate Dominion tier page.

But in the end, once I gain enough experience, I can make my own personal tier list and go off of that. Until then, I use your tier list as a guide.

Also, glad to have you back I saw you play Katarina on Nekrogen's stream. How does she compare to before?

Sauron

08-21-2012

New Kat is better, but not by a whole lot. She's definitely a LOT more fun to play than her older self, though.

DiscworldDeath

08-21-2012

I am getting the "Rammus" feel from Yorick as time goes by. I feel he's still super annoying, but I'm growing more and more used to him.

I feel if anything, it's Yorick down to T2 and Urgot still in T1, but that's just me

Sauron, have you considered having a small addendum just listing who changed from the last change each time, or at least a "Last Updated" date.

Sauron

08-21-2012

But... but... but... effort....

DiscworldDeath

08-21-2012

One does not become a dark lord without being willing to buckle down.
Or having one's mentor being captured and executed and having it thrust down on you, which in a way makes the master for a slave of fate, does it not? I actually sometimes thought of how this is a retelling of Milton's rebellion, which makes you wonder who's at fault.

Edit: If anything, I felt he was beating us on the head with referencing that tale. But I guess this is the part where he makes us think "Middle Earth is Earth. Earth is Middle Earth", so he felt the need to be ham-handed.

NamKim

08-21-2012

Quote:
I'm Sauron. I tried to take over the world but then yordles blew up my tower.
The Yordle was Teemo, wasn't it?

Delicious Donut

08-22-2012

Jayce is so frustrating to play against. It looks like he's not seen as overpowered at my level, but I've never seen a Jayce lose bot lane.

SCIENCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
New Kat is better, but not by a whole lot. She's definitely a LOT more fun to play than her older self, though.
Take it back Sauron. Old Kat master race.

Nekrogen

08-22-2012

Dat cheesecake tier Diana.

I REGRET NOTHING.

Lindre

08-22-2012

Cheesecake Tier Bot Lane Diana? Wat.

WHAT AM I MISSING, NEKROGEN?!

... Now I'm going to have to watch your stream more to see why.