One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

07-21-2012

That's not a bug about the spinning, reds posted about it. Being silenced doesn't stop the spinning, so neither does polymorph.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombotMECHA View Post
you should mention, lulu has some serious bugs when polymorphing wukong, shyvana, garen etc. for wu/garen they don't stop spinning, whilest shyv has been known to spontaneously unpolymorph
it works like that, is a hidden passive or something she can use her dragon form to unpolymorph, she's a friging morphing dragon, she knows more about morphing herself than Lulu.

DiscworldDeath

07-30-2012

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

Dansa

07-30-2012

what really, why do people like lulu so much she sucks. horrid ratios.

NavyGothic

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatWringer View Post
what really, why do people like lulu so much she sucks. horrid ratios.
Games usually don't last long enough for you to build up the big Rabadon + stacked AP builds you see in SR.

MPen is crucial, because you can expect the entire enemy team to build at least some resist.

Tankyness is important, because you won't always have a tank and a bruiser and a support to protect you.

All those combined mean that good Dom itemisation is very, very different. Late game casters will usually only have 200-300 AP, not 500+. As such, AP ratios aren't really all that important; base damage and utility are more important, and Lulu has both in abundance.

Hell, pure tank supports (Janna, Lulu, Sona) are fairly common; they build no AP at all.

Shaboinker

07-30-2012

^

Silex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Might I suggest you try building your tier list here: http://loltierlist.com/

DivineBovine

08-06-2012

I salute you for refusing to smurf <3

NamKim

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineBovine View Post
I salute you for refusing to smurf <3
Well, I tried smurfing...it sometimes makes me want to rip my hair out. I would just give up, but that account got some RP on it from last year due to some sort of server issue/holiday RP gift. And I really do want to play with a pink Taric skin...sooooo...

NonDairyCow

08-09-2012

Love this list, but it needs to be updated with the last 3 champs.

Also, I feel Cho is no longer trash tier for top lane after his buff. His Rupture is good now.