Stop playing ADC in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

4 Weeks Ago

They're not viable, they take too long to scale up, nobody peels for you, and the league of bruisers and assasins will take a major dump all over you.

Play what's good you idiots! or I'm reporting each and every one of you for assisting the enemy team.

SylianEUW

4 Weeks Ago

"Stop having fun!"

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
"Stop having fun!"
Winning is fun.

But hey, winning's not important on dominion, right?

And that's why you ain't getting ranked.....

Nexus Crawler

4 Weeks Ago

The competitive scene on Dominion has actually been using ADC and late game scaling to win games. It's a rather strong strategy.

SylianEUW

4 Weeks Ago

How odd, a top elo EUW Dom player won 3/4 of the last ADC games in Dominion. If you're good, you can make ADC work. Also, in higher levels, you're more likely to have someone peel for you. With that being said, I do believe that ADC as a whole might need some buffs, but I do think it's okay playing ADC from time to time.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus Crawler View Post
The competitive scene on Dominion has actually been using ADC and late game scaling to win games. It's a rather strong strategy.
"The competitive dominion scene" is about what, 50 people?

Yea , no.....

On ACTUAL dominion, you will get pooped on by assassins all day long if you get close to a fight.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
How odd, a top elo EUW Dom player won 3/4 of the last ADC games in Dominion. If you're good, you can make ADC work. Also, in higher levels, you're more likely to have someone peel for you. With that being said, I do believe that ADC as a whole might need some buffs, but I do think it's okay playing ADC from time to time.
If you're good......

Or , you know, I could play Darius and roll my face on the keyboard and do better..
0 argument here.

konfetarius

4 Weeks Ago

ADC is a higher skill floor role. This is new and exciting.

SylianEUW

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1c5019c283e69d4080426 View Post
Or , you know, I could play Darius and roll my face on the keyboard and do better..
0 argument here.
I'm guessing some people actually like to play ADC. If they keep losing with ADC, they'll probably stop playing it. If they win with ADC, then what's the problem? With that being said, I think they should probably pick ADC that are somewhat good, and avoid the bottom of the barrel picks.

Nexus Crawler

4 Weeks Ago

I'm guessing this guy is just the same guy that likes to troll and complain about ADC's.

Remember him? Used to spam "omg y u pik adc es dum" thread's or derail threads complaining about them.