Open RP Balance in all things

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ogaman

05-24-2012

Hi guys, I have been wanting to get into an RP for a while now, so I'm making my own. The main storyline will be: Due to corruption in the upper ranks, the league has been shut down. War ravages the land so the ninja triumvirate set out to fix it. Without their leadership, Ionia falls into civil war.

My character: Kano, Shen's older brother who failed the test to become the Eye of Twilight. He came near suicide filled with new purpose when his leadership was needed (The civil war). Now he leads an elite group of mercenaries called 'Blades". Although nearly none of Kano's enemies survive their first encounter with him, many people fear his lightning fast, rage-filled assaults.

Now we won't be starting till we have at least 2 more people involved in this RP.

Note: your character doesn't not have to be affiliated with Ionia, but must be relevant in the storyline i.e. effect the war.

Ask the Janitor

05-24-2012

This sounds strangely familiar to the all-out war RP.

shadowsark614

05-24-2012

Oh alright sure this sounds fun but im not sure if i can captilize this with hugh... Well time to make a new character! BTW you need to give examples on how different types of characters can be involved.

Like summoners can try to calm people down or how noxians can try to profit off this choas and so on. If you leave people with to many orto few guidelines they might not wanna be in the RP or will mess it up with a dragon that burns Ionia in one post.

ogaman

05-24-2012

"this sounds strangely familiar to the all-out war RP"

That's because before I created this, I read that. I couldn't think of another way to have the league crumble xD.

As to you shadow, it's just the basic no godmodding, be decent, and have fun ruleset. If you think that your character will be relevant to the story then go ahead and do what your gonna do.

ogaman

05-28-2012

bump