The Noxus project [Open / Semi Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The▀litz

05-30-2012

((Is it too late for me to join with this guy?

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1458))

Rudmed

05-30-2012

((Working on a profile right now!))

Brwn Trout

05-30-2012

(( No its not to late, enter the room with the other two and Ill post what happens in the next 24 hours from this post or when I see that both of you have introduced your selves.

MysticalRaven

05-30-2012

Amelia heard Kano sighed, "I'm Amelia, I don't know why you're here, I came because I heard there was a job." She looks over to him as he opened the fridge, "No... I don't want anything..."
She hears him drinking wondering who he was, he didn't seem to be an assassin or anything of the like.

The▀litz

05-30-2012

Scrod walks into the room sipping from his flask of whiskey. He stows it away in one of his shirt pockets and enters the room with a big grin on his face.

"Well now looks like we got ourselves quite the possie here. Old Scrod aint gunna have ta babysit none o' you yung'uns on this will he?" he said jokingly in a gruff voice as he sat down in a chair and relaxed, making himself QUITE at home as the man who left as Scrod had arrived had said to do.

ogaman

05-30-2012

"And who are you? Why were you brought here?"he asked Scrod.Kano wondered why so many people were joining him in this, now seemingly MUCH smaller, room?

MysticalRaven

05-30-2012

Amelia simply watches the two, she like the newcomer so far.

Rudmed

05-30-2012

((Done and here we go! http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1616))

Kalon stood in the doorway with both of the hands in his pockets and a lit cigarette in his mouth. He let out a puff of smoke before taking the cigarette out and tossing it aside. He entered the room, and looked at his competition or allies. Whatever they were, it seemed rather serious. Lots of them seemed to favor ranged weapons over melee weapons. Then did he have a show to put on for them, and he chuckled at this thought.

The more important question was. Why was he brought here? What thrills awaited him and what would he encounter that he had never seen or met before. Who were this people and what was it that made them unique to the others or criminals he had met over the years? Well it mattered not for right now it would all come out with due time.

For now he took a seat near the door, and pulled out one of his revolvers and inspected it. His eyes would occasionally shift to one of the other people in the room, observing them like a fox.

MysticalRaven

05-30-2012

Amelia saw a newcomer, she watched from her chair as he inspected one of his revolvers, her hand shifted to hers hidden under her coat as if to comfort her. She continues to looks about the room, unsure of the mission.

The▀litz

05-31-2012

Scrod's turned towards Kano.

"Brought here? Yer done balled up bout this whole operation aint you...You done make it sound like ah had mah hand held like a lil yung'un n they brought me here with a potato sack o'er mah head boy. *Laughs heartily* No sir, ah done came here myself on account of a job, but yer' at sea bout why were all here, just relax, everything'll come outa the woodwork fer' ya in time. Got advice fer' ya; in this field o' work, never miss a good chance ta' shutup and listen, may save yer' life, that there's comin' from experience here. Name's Richard Wiedemann, folks call me Scrod." he told Kano grinning.

Looking over at Amelia, he gave her a friendly smile and nodded, tipping his hat.
"M'am"

He watched silently as the man smoking walked in and inspected his guns ominously.