The Noxus project [Open / Semi Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

"The name's Sinlaia," she nodded to the rest of the group. Amelia's words confused her. She was obviously not a part of the squad. A bypasser like herself or a mercenary for hire? From her look, Sinlaia suspected the latter.

Well, but if she wanted to get anywhere...
"There is a sewer hole somewhere behind the inn. We need to find it and go in. He told me they meet someone there for new job or payment... I think it was a woman... with a hood. You two could maybe fool her into thinking you are the guys she hired. And then...". Yeah, what then? Sinlaia folded her arms as she looked on Kano and Scrod.

ogaman

07-24-2012

" And then we will handle it from there, thank you for your help. " Kano turned turned to Scrod. " Let's go back in the inn, and take their clothes, so we look at least a little believable. Sound like a plan?"

The▀litz

07-24-2012

"Reckon' it'd be best that we be bringin' a convincin' "hostage" too...not that everyone's gunna be jumpin' ta' volunteer fer' that position. Can't be havin' sum'one who'll blow it fer' us eitheir..." Scrod rubbed his chin at the thought and eyed Sinlaia after saying this thinking she'd be a good candidate.

MysticalRaven

07-26-2012

Amelia simply watches not saying anything, if they wanted her to do something. They only needed to ask. She didn't have anything to say so kept silent.

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

"Well, why not?" The girl looked at Scrod. But to make it more believable... a wound like that would bleed a lot more. Sinlaia took out her knife, gripped the blade in her left hand and cut the palm open. She let the blood flow down over her hand and clothes. Yes, it could fool anybody now. She bandaged the wound with a strap of dirty cloth as to stop the bleeding and, satisfied with her work, looked at Kano. "Got any rope to tie my wrists? Weak knot, in case we'll get to fighting." She realized she may be a bit too initiative, but if they wanted to get somewhere... "Oh, and I almost forgot." She hid the knife under her clothes, but the sword was too big. She handed it to Kano. "Could you keep this for me while...you know."

ogaman

07-26-2012

" I don't have any rope no... " Said Kano, looking around for something that could substitute , not being able to find anything to use. " But I CAN hold on to your sword." He said, taking the weapon From Sinlaia. " I'm not sure if any of us have rope, anybody have something we can use? " He asked the group. He trusted Sinlaia so far, mainly because she trusted them.

ogaman

07-31-2012

(( leaving till Sunday, I leave control of Kano to TheBlitz, glhf!!! ))