Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Noxus project [Open / Semi Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brwn Trout

05-29-2012

Quote:
ogaman:
Kano started looking around the room with a mixture of anger and anxiousness. "How dare this man leave me here without further instruction!" he screamed, "and what will happen to me now?" he barely whispered the last part. They had taken his dual naganati (curved blades on both ends, not just one) and it was making him feel more and more like this was a trap. He got up and started moving around the room, it was dark, so he couldn't see much, but he could make out a bookshelf and a bed. He jumped on the bed and decided to put his worries at rest, the mysterious man did say to make himself at home so why not let them wake him when they're ready to talk. As he started drifting off to sleep he wondered, "How long am I going to be here?".

((sorry if unprofessional or bad, new to roleplaying))

(( Just post a shurelia account if you have one, and the rest of you can go in the room and meet Kano, Iam going to wait for like 5 more people then well get started"

ogaman

05-29-2012

(( what's a shurelia account :P))

ogaman

05-29-2012

bump ^-^

ogaman

05-29-2012

anybody else gonna post, or are ya just gonna leave poor Kano in that room all by himself so that he may slowly go insane or starve to death xD

ogaman

05-30-2012

((not letting it die!!!! Aparrently my "revive" spell just came off cd for this thread))

MysticalRaven

05-30-2012

Amelia sat on a chair near the door, "Make yourselves at home." The man had said before leaving. Her hand touched the Hextech rifle that was leaning on the wall beside her. She had seen someone else in here with her but decided to stay quiet for the time being.

ogaman

05-30-2012

Kano woke when he heard the footsteps. He could make out another person, probably a woman from what he could see, she was definitely armed, Kano could clearly see the glow that is only made by hextech gadgets. "who are you, where am I, and why didn't they take your weapons as well?" he asked almost angrily. He had been in here for almost a day now and Kano was getting very impatient. "Why am I being held captive and what happened to my men!"

MysticalRaven

05-30-2012

Amelias voice cuts through the air, "I'm Amelia. We are in Demacia. I don't know. You're not being help captive and I don't know or care about you're men." Her violet eyes scan the room, she can clearly see the man who had just talked to her. She sighed brushing a strand of white hair off her face,

ogaman

05-30-2012

Kano was taken back by all this. He spoke softer this time, "Sorry, I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes, my name is Kano. If I'm not being held captive, why am I here? And what about you, are you working with the people who put me here?" Kano got up and walked over to the fridge "You want anything?" he said. He was trying to seem calm, but he was just trying to catch her off gaurd. He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, uncapped it and took a long chug.

ogaman

05-30-2012

((ogaman used revive!!!))