The Noxus project [Open / Semi Open RP]

1234511 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brwn Trout

05-25-2012

The Kinkou has learned of a new super weapon that has been developed by Noxus and Zaun scientist with this weapon the balence the Kinkou try so hard to maintain will be disrupted . The world of Rune Terra has need of mercenaries, soldiers,spies, and cut throats to infiltrate and gather information on the weapon and possibly destroy it.

((The adventure will start in Demacia, you will come in contact with an agent of the Kinkou who has heard of your notable skills or maybe he just thinks your a total bad ass. If you accept and will hear the mission out you'll follow him))

The agent takes you through a winding path through the slums of Demacia until you arrive at a small apartment that has been meagrly furnished.

"Make yourself at home" he says before he leaves

(( First attempt at an RP so tell me if Iam doing something wrong, You don't have to be from demacia to join.))

Lord of Apoc

05-25-2012

((I would sign up but I'm Noxian))

Aya Shameimaruu

05-25-2012

((can A Piltoverian come? if so, Grey will.))

Brwn Trout

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((I would sign up but I'm Noxian))
((Okay I changed it around a bit.))

ogaman

05-28-2012

Can I join? my characters is Kano, an Ionian merc captain, Shens older brother who failed the test to become the eye of twilight, lightning fast with incredible ferocity, but reckless, lets emotions get the best of himself.

MysticalRaven

05-28-2012

((Amelia She was born in Noxus but has no love for it. Assassin that uses long ranged guns that she has mods for.))

Brwn Trout

05-29-2012

Bump

ogaman

05-29-2012

plz join, I'm looking forward to this RP, also, fixed my character desc.

Ask the Janitor

05-29-2012

Debating whether to join or not. I'll see once the RPG starts if you still invite then.

ogaman

05-29-2012

Kano started looking around the room with a mixture of anger and anxiousness. "How dare this man leave me here without further instruction!" he screamed, "and what will happen to me now?" he barely whispered the last part. They had taken his dual naganati (curved blades on both ends, not just one) and it was making him feel more and more like this was a trap. He got up and started moving around the room, it was dark, so he couldn't see much, but he could make out a bookshelf and a bed. He jumped on the bed and decided to put his worries at rest, the mysterious man did say to make himself at home so why not let them wake him when they're ready to talk. As he started drifting off to sleep he wondered, "How long am I going to be here?".

((sorry if unprofessional or bad, new to roleplaying))

1234511 ... 25