Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob Todd

05-26-2012

main problem is melee carries should always do more dmg on autoatacks than ranged ones, that's a moba rule and because of qq'ing all of the melee's are nerfed to the ground except of fiora i think.

ICY ARC

05-26-2012

really you want evidence for why he should not be buff it hard to give evidence and mostly going to just get flame for give it.

I give it a shot he is:

- His heal let him lane for a fair of amount time
- His heal is by far not all that bad for his role yes his heal can because not as usefully for him but it give him some more time to get a kill.

- He his Mocking Shout is a good cc if use right.

- Spinning Slash is ok damage.

- Undying Rage is a good move since it let him get away with a lot.

- Battle Fury ok he get a max of 34% crit.

He have cheap build for a AD carry over most of them.

If you still think that it crappy evidence fine.

xXCrocmonXx

05-26-2012

When a Tryndamere can ignore my zoning attacks and just Endless Fury to tank everything (including turret fire), I'm pretty sure he is just fine.

His heal is meant to let him escape if he's getting poked as Endless Fury runs out. I've seen him do it to take shots from a turret, take huge harass on exiting a fight, and various other engagements. His Taunt is easy to time right to slow people, and his spin gets him through terrain for the purpose of escaping. He is perfectly fine as is.

I don't need a Tryndamere that cannot be dealt with ever, it's bad enough you have to silence-spam him to make him actually die in a team fight. He can walk in, Endless Fury, then tear down a team's DPS then walk away. Or, if he's got a GA for some more tankiness, he can just forgo the Endless Fury until his GA gets popped.

Your thread loses its validity when you outright tell people not to try and argue with you. Try again.

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICY ARC View Post
really you want evidence for why he should not be buff it hard to give evidence and mostly going to just get flame for give it.

I give it a shot he is:

- His heal is by far not all that bad for his role yes his heal can because not as usefully for him but it give him some more time to get a kill.

Lol? What you've been explaining is biased towards just the pros....
Sure in your opinion those are pros but they have CONS TOO.

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCrocmonXx View Post
When a Tryndamere can ignore my zoning attacks and just Endless Fury to tank everything (including turret fire), I'm pretty sure he is just fine.

His heal is meant to let him escape if he's getting poked as Endless Fury runs out. I've seen him do it to take shots from a turret, take huge harass on exiting a fight, and various other engagements. His Taunt is easy to time right to slow people, and his spin gets him through terrain for the purpose of escaping. He is perfectly fine as is.

I don't need a Tryndamere that cannot be dealt with ever, it's bad enough you have to silence-spam him to make him actually die in a team fight. He can walk in, Endless Fury, then tear down a team's DPS then walk away. Or, if he's got a GA for some more tankiness, he can just forgo the Endless Fury until his GA gets popped.

Your thread loses its validity when you outright tell people not to try and argue with you. Try again.
Lol wtf? Run into a team and tear them apart? Are you refferring to noob games or games
where people actually know how to counter?

ICY ARC

05-26-2012

@vazndaggerv in my opinion you are biased too. I do know he have cons too but in my opinion the pros are far more better then the cons are.

Also we all know that tryn is the only champion that is hard counter by Thornmail and ignite.

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Quote:
@vazndaggerv in my opinion you are biased too. I do know he have cons too but in my opinion the pros are far more better then the cons are.

Also we all know that tryn is the only champion that is hard counter by Thornmail and ignite.
The "only champion"...? AD sion have you forgotten such a champion with his almighty cannibalism including items?
Now it's easy to counter sion with stuns but thornmail and ignite vs sion = ________ (<--- insert opinions)
Sion > Tryndemere with and without minions nearby. Sion will be healing more than taking damage, already tested it and don't forget the most of the tanks. (Hardly and effort required for a tank to defeat tryndemere) depends on the champion though i must say. Additionally
"pros are far more better then cons" lemme explain the order silence > attack > tryn activates ult > stun or choose to wait 1-2 seconds and ignite OR damage > somehow survive > 1-2 seconds and then ignite.

Venidium

05-26-2012

Quote:

I give it a shot he is:

Most of these things you mentioned are completely untrue and come from an inexperienced summoner perspective. His heal is useless, spinning slash does minimal damage, battle fury is hard to get, and mocking shout is fine. Again, please refer to the thread and look at the comments/suggestions people have posted. It contains excellent information!

Bartos Mensk

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazndaggerv View Post
ding ding WRONG.
Thornmail and ignite is one of the main reasons why tryndemere gets defeated. Once a tryn activate his ultimate wait 1-2 seconds then ignite, to prevent his Q and thornmail as you should know what it does.
...How does this prove what I said wrong? I said Tryn has his weaknesses, like every other champion. But for the sake of arguement:

Ingite: How does this prevent him from Using his Q? Also, since his ult at level 3 gives him full fury, why not pop his heal right before his ult runs out? Then Q out of there. Seems pretty sensible to me.

Thornmail: You know the beautiful thing about Mercury Treads? Not only does it provide Tenacity, which weakens CC, but also gives Magic Resist, which messes up Thornmail.

If this is in regards to very early game, who outside of a tank would build Thornmail early game? They would be depriving themselves of damage or speed, just to counter one champion. In that case, good job Tryn.

Venidium

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartos Mensk View Post
...How does this prove what I said wrong? I said Tryn has his weaknesses, like every other champion. But for the sake of arguement:

Ingite: How does this prevent him from Using his Q? Also, since his ult at level 3 gives him full fury, why not pop his heal right before his ult runs out? Then Q out of there. Seems pretty sensible to me.

Thornmail: You know the beautiful thing about Mercury Treads? Not only does it provide Tenacity, which weakens CC, but also gives Magic Resist, which messes up Thornmail.

If this is in regards to very early game, who outside of a tank would build Thornmail early game? They would be depriving themselves of damage or speed, just to counter one champion. In that case, good job Tryn.
Ignite: Reduces healing effects... and 70-410 TRUE damage, yeh it kills Tryn...
Thorn: The only reason why champs get thornmail is if Tryn is fed which obviously shows the potential of its harm towards Tryn. Also, why would a Tryn player want to switch his zerks for mercs? He needs to get in the team fight fast and dish out tons of damage as fast as he can. Then again, that's my opinion.