Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

05-26-2012

Quote:
Bob Todd:
I said it on another post but whatever, tryndamere wants his old bloodlust stacks back that was made him unique from the other ad carries not his ultimate, it was too much crit dmg? fine rework the numbers give trynd players the chocie to actually use the crit dmg expensive as fk useless runes.

trynd wants his crit dmg back. nuff said

Couldn't agree with you more. But I think it's his ultimate that portrayed Tryndamere as a whole. I think these nerfs put him in the trashcan and the only way for him to get fed is through noobs that don't know how to play. BUFF TRYN.

Bartos Mensk

05-26-2012

Personally, I see Tryn as fine as he is. He has an insanely useful gap closer/escape, with no cost, low cooldown (which can be even lower) and can stack with both 1.2 AD and 1.0 AP. His heal acts as both a heal AND a damage steroid, an AD debuff and slow, as well as an ult that grants him fury, renders him immune to death for 5 seconds, and can be used while CC'd. Yes, Tryn has his weaknesses, but then again, if he didn't, he'd be borderline OP. And that's something we all want to avoid.

As for Tryn being able to be bullied in lane, Tryn can easily bully back. He has some pretty decent damage as he is, compared to other mellee AD carries that is.

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Quote:
Bartos Mensk:
Personally, I see Tryn as fine as he is. He has an insanely useful gap closer/escape, with no cost, low cooldown (which can be even lower) and can stack with both 1.2 AD and 1.0 AP. His heal acts as both a heal AND a damage steroid, an AD debuff and slow, as well as an ult that grants him fury, renders him immune to death for 5 seconds, and can be used while CC'd. Yes, Tryn has his weaknesses, but then again, if he didn't, he'd be borderline OP. And that's something we all want to avoid.

As for Tryn being able to be bullied in lane, Tryn can easily bully back. He has some pretty decent damage as he is, compared to other mellee AD carries that is.

ding ding WRONG.
Thornmail and ignite is one of the main reasons why tryndemere gets defeated. Once a tryn activate his ultimate wait 1-2 seconds then ignite, to prevent his Q and thornmail as you should know what it does.

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Regarding the legendary skin for tryndemere... i don't think that much effort has been added. Compare
leprechaun veigar with demon blade tryndemere. The skills, design, and the pricing of both, now tryndemere for the most part has more work added onto but is triple the price (RP) of the leprechaun
veigar skin. Reminder this is MY OPINION, you don't have to agree or disagree.

Pedosanta

05-26-2012

What your doing right now is what the butthurt trynawinners like to say (IM NOT OP URE JUST QQ'ing!)
dood... hes fine.... it takes 2 summoners and EVERYONES cooldowns on there CC to kill him ( a total of 6 seconds) if any nerf again... however since hes not played i dont think he should be nerfed or buffed. but i DO HAVE AN IDEA!
have a brain slightly higher than a monkey and play him better.

GUIDE ON HOW TO WIN WITH TRYNAWINNER!

1. build fury so u have 35% crit at lvl 1 with no runes nor masteries!
2. W
3.E.
4. RIGHT CLICK!
5. win.

not that hard stop whining....

Kreshel

05-26-2012

so you are a whiner of whiners...

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Quote:
Pedosanta:
What your doing right now is what the butthurt trynawinners like to say (IM NOT OP URE JUST QQ'ing!)
dood... hes fine.... it takes 2 summoners and EVERYONES cooldowns on there CC to kill him ( a total of 6 seconds) if any nerf again... however since hes not played i dont think he should be nerfed or buffed. but i DO HAVE AN IDEA!
have a brain slightly higher than a monkey and play him better.

GUIDE ON HOW TO WIN WITH TRYNAWINNER!

1. build fury so u have 35% crit at lvl 1 with no runes nor masteries!
2. W
3.E.
4. RIGHT CLICK!
5. win.

not that hard stop whining....

Sorry pedo but you're more retarded than a child. Less custom/AI games and more ranked please.

ICY ARC

05-26-2012

I would have to say tryndamere do not need a buff since he one of the better melee ad carry in general. I would like tryndamere to still as he is since he is not all that bad for his role.

Blood Everywhere

05-26-2012

Quote:
ICY ARC:
I would have to say tryndamere do not need a buff since he one of the better melee ad carry in general. I would like tryndamere to still as he is since he is not all that bad for his role.

Please read the post before posting.... what kind of a crappy evidence is that?

RobTron

Recruiter

05-26-2012

lets compare tryn to other AD carrys who are not ranged they get CC'd they die from one CC if your smart and gun them down now tryn will survive for 5 secs if focused cause of his ult

he is fine its melee AD carrys who all have the same problem as him BUT he can survive longer than them cause of his ult

even if his damage is lower than other melee ADs he trades that for his unkillable ult