Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Everywhere

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
Not to mention using it wreaks his primary source of damaging. -35% crit LOL
His fury duration needs to deteriorate at 10 seconds instead of 5.

It's 34%

Venidium

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
To many trolls keep down voting the legit posts against his buff. He's up there, but not as op as before. Deal with it. He has his counters like everyone else. Hard ad Carrys ussually die quickly to cc.
The league of legends community feel strongly for his buff. Face it, he's rendered garbage. Riot took him and put him in the recycling. Name me some hard AD carries which die quickly to cc...

Ssenkrad II

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
To many trolls keep down voting the legit posts against his buff. He's up there, but not as op as before. Deal with it. He has his counters like everyone else. Hard ad Carrys ussually die quickly to cc.
I agree... These are the same people who complained so much about Voli that he got nerfed into oblivion, and they think Tryndamere needs a buff? You read all over and its "give all the ad carries buffs and nerf all the tanks"... odd? Call of Duty influence maybe?

"I CANT KILL SOMEONE WITH ONE KNIFE LUNGE HE MUST HAVE TOO MUCH HP! NERF NERF NERF HIM AND BUFF BUFF BUFF MY KNIFE LUNGE!"

Get Rekkled

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venidium View Post
The league of legends community feel strongly for his buff. Face it, he's rendered garbage. Riot took him and put him in the recycling. Name me some hard AD carries which die quickly to cc...
Master Yi, Fiora, Graves, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Gankplank.

Ssenkrad II

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticxkilla View Post
Ashe... Infact what ad carries are NOT thrashed by CC? Hahaha...

Venidium

05-25-2012

Quote:
Master Yi has his ult making him un-cc'able.
Fiora has her ult making her untargetable
Vayne can tumble, push away, and invis.
Miss Fortune has her slow and super fast movement speed, good luck even catching her.
GP has his orange.

Any more?

Aria Sachou

05-25-2012

Quote:
CC is supposed to be the counter to AD carries, and im not sure why people down voted me. I stated my opinion, I didn't flame and didn't down vote anyone's comment.
But it counters trynd at a very strong level because Trynd doesn't have range, or solid CC, or damage steroid other then his crit. His sustain early game is exchanged for hp.
Most importantly his main source of damage is dependent on a annoying little red bar that deteriorates at 5 seconds.
This is the main problem. He has a horrible time engaging a fight with a full bar. And if he stops attacking he runs the risk of losing his damage and heal. (Also this causes him to make a choice)
Push the lane with constant attacking, or lose attack power and heal making him weak to harass.

Aria Sachou

05-25-2012

Quote:
Miss Fortune has her slow and super fast movement speed, good luck even catching her.
GP has his orange.

Any more?
Actually it is unslowable so stuns and attackspeed slows still work, NASUS FTW
Yea I hate that ulti
Vayne is just plain annoying UGH
Mf is a bit unacceptable to cc. Though she is fast, one bit of damage and the speed boosting hearts stop popping out of her ass
Oranges... I hate GP

Graves is pretty weak to CC. but he has ridiculous burst for his dps abilities. His mini Noc ulti is annoying when he blocks your view of things. And finally he has free resistances and a decent escape.

Ssenkrad II

05-25-2012

Quote:
GP has his orange.

Any more?
HAHAHA! You are TOTALLY wrong, hahaha!

Yi- Ult makes him immune to slow, not stun, slam, or any other form of CC which would then destroy him...
Fiora- Can last ditch effort with her ult after being CC only to be finished off with ease after coming out of ult...
Vayne- Can tumble sure, but Alistars CC as well as many others dont require you to even see the enemy champ for the effects to happen...
Miss Fortune- Sure if she was out of the fight and ran away... Also if you hid in your base the whole game you wouldnt have trouble with CC as well... WTF is up with this one? Haha....
GP- And his one ability orange is going to save him from cc? If that was the case Banshees Veil should save EVERYONE from cc ALL THE TIME... Just not the case...

Simple truth is AD carries rely on life steal to survive and anything that interupts them (CC) kills them... It is their weakness...

Get Rekkled

05-25-2012

Originally I was trying to have a mature discussion about this but I forgot this is the internet and like hell will that ever happen. So im out, gooday gentleman.

1234567 ... 13