Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticxkilla View Post
I disagree respectfully. I believe trynd is perfect as is, and as far as darius goes, I 1v1 solo'd toped against him as trynd yesterday and won 3-1, my one death was me over extending therefore my own fault. What I do to make him work is this...

Summoner spells, Heal and Ignite
Trynd level 1.
boots 3 health pots,
Wriggles
Bezerker greaves
Zeal
B.F. sword into Infinity Edge.
ect.

Like I said, not trying to cause hate here. But I have NEVER had issues with trynd, and I personaly think the nerf's were necessarily. Trynd actually takes skill now, hes not just spam right click like everyone used to say. And if u dont believe hes still strong, thats you opinion and I respect that.
No cleanse? No QSS? No Mercs?
One stun, one snare = dead.
He never used to be right click spam. I tried him before the row of nerfs. If you engage badly or get CCed during the ulti. You have to run or you're dead.
I got roflstomped.
But for now we'll agree to disagree.

Btw I main Nasus.
Image the faces of solo top trynds when they see me in the loading screen.
Now image their faces when they realize they didn't pack cleanse and that my wither is 5 seconds... the duration of their ulti: LOLOLOLOLOLOL

summoner ranger

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
+1 to OP
As for this Quoted Poster: Trynd used to be fine. Even before the fury rework. He was fine. The biggest problem was that he required one thing to beat him:
Not going brain dead during a teamfight and pile CC onto him. Which most people lack!

He used to be a good ad carry. He used to have a decent sustain due to his Q but because he now has lower crit (not to mention the heal was nerfed further due to Q.Q) the moment he heals he loses almost all his attack potential.
Slow is easily avoided, and the damage reduction was nerfed
escape and chas ability remained the same that is still good.
35% Free crit, true, But only at full fury with your fury gain at horrible rate due to horrible crit rate. Not to mention not it deteriorates at 5 seconds. (worse nerf to the fury reworked trynd so far.)
Gl keeping that fury full to engage a teamfight properly
He is no longer a viable solo top (especially with Darius occupying top nowadays)
Every time he goes to attack (thus giving himself a bit of fury) he gets harassed to no end by solo tops who are perfectly capable of taking him on due to his horrible fury generation.
His ulti is the same but because of his weakened state he can't do much during his ulti. Even in the past his ulti wasn't anything special. Trynd relied purely on his auto attacks to be a threat. Slow, snare, stun, blind, taunt. heck even silence as he can't use his gap closer or slow. Almost every form of CC hinders Tryndamere as his only real source of damage is autoattacking and at a melee range with only a 5 second window.

Ever since the nerf I have yet to see a trynd go positive.
Have you even played Trynd lately? I have, and he is terrible.
His only place left is in the jungle, and even there with that 5 second fury deteriorate, his jungle speed slows down by a ton (seeing as he loses damage when he goes from camp to camp)

Ever since the Q.Q got their way because of the inability to play smart, ward, get armour instead of that second BT. And finally: Play Smart: Tryndamere has been a horrible pick and took the short end of the stick.

I agree with this buff, he needs it.
i agree with u and this tread. tryn was nerf so hard, when u look at some base stats some of them are lil low, and stay low, and only way he does damage if u do not cc or he have only 6 sec in team fight. and qq was only bc his ult. staticxkilla did u not fight at eary lvls?

Aria Sachou

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner ranger View Post
i agree with u and this tread. tryn was nerf so hard, when u look at some base stats some of them are lil low, and stay low, and only way he does damage if u do not cc or he have only 6 sec in team fight. and qq was only bc his ult. staticxkilla did u not fight at eary lvls?
Actually its only 5 seconds.
Tryndamere: (\Q.Q)\

Eaglesfan427

05-25-2012

Im ok with the way he is besides his heal. It doesnt really do much good unless you are in the jungle, and for the most part a trynd will get lifesteal, rendering the ability useless. I dont know what it was before, but for now the heal is pretty useless. Dont give me garbage about how it helps his sustain either, it heals for basically nothing and the fury is better used to keep crit chance up.

Aria Sachou

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan427 View Post
Im ok with the way he is besides his heal. It doesnt really do much good unless you are in the jungle, and for the most part a trynd will get lifesteal, rendering the ability useless. I dont know what it was before, but for now the heal is pretty useless. Dont give me garbage about how it helps his sustain either, it heals for basically nothing and the fury is better used to keep crit chance up.
Not to mention using it wreaks his primary source of damaging. -35% crit LOL
His fury duration needs to deteriorate at 10 seconds instead of 5.

Venidium

05-25-2012

Love the suggestions/comments, keep em' coming!

Alumnik

05-25-2012

To many trolls keep down voting the legit posts against his buff. He's up there, but not as op as before. Deal with it. He has his counters like everyone else. Hard ad Carrys ussually die quickly to cc.

Blood Everywhere

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticxkilla View Post
I disagree respectfully. I believe trynd is perfect as is, and as far as darius goes, I 1v1 solo'd toped against him as trynd yesterday and won 3-1, my one death was me over extending therefore my own fault. What I do to make him work is this...

Summoner spells, Heal and Ignite
Trynd level 1.
boots 3 health pots,
Wriggles
Bezerker greaves
Zeal
B.F. sword into Infinity Edge.
ect.

Like I said, not trying to cause hate here. But I have NEVER had issues with trynd, and I personaly think the nerf's were necessarily. Trynd actually takes skill now, hes not just spam right click like everyone used to say. And if u dont believe hes still strong, thats you opinion and I respect that.
Sorry to say static but saying you beat a darius doesn't mean ****. First of all darius can take down tryn's ulti with his passive. Darius can counter tryn's "e" with darius "e" and his "w" prevents tryn from running away. You probably just fought
some newbie that doesn't know how to use darius.

Xtatic Psycho

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
To many trolls keep down voting the legit posts against his buff. He's up there, but not as op as before. Deal with it. He has his counters like everyone else. Hard ad Carrys ussually die quickly to cc.
CC is supposed to be the counter to AD carries, and im not sure why people down voted me. I stated my opinion, I didn't flame and didn't down vote anyone's comment.

Xtatic Psycho

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazndaggerv View Post
Sorry to say static but saying you beat a darius doesn't mean ****. First of all darius can take down tryn's ulti with his passive. Darius can counter tryn's "e" and his "w" prevents
tryn from running away. You probably just fought some newbie that doesn't know how to use darius
Or perhaps ur not taking my skill into account. Darius isn't hard to fight, hes just like any other bruiser.

12345612 ... 13