Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

06-10-2012

bump

Vejitables

06-10-2012

basically your problem is with his fury, which i think was a great balancer for tryn.

they recently nerfed his heal at early levels cause of how strong it was. it was too strong. got nerfed for it.

his spin got abuff to damage so idk how it's low.

he heals plenty, and saying you have to get rid of your crit chance to do it is silly. you cant be at max power all the time. you have to farm too. dont look so much for getting kills. farm more. it'll build up rage on it's own with each minion kill.

Honestly tryn doesnt need to be touched. frankly i find him ridiculous late game (as any carry should be) being unable to die and have very high base health makes him very formidable. they blow all their cc on you? cool. now your range carry/ap carry can do some damage cause they ARENT being focused. or just build tryn tankier...pd, ie, atmogs. expensive? a little. but you'll have max crit chance really easy, and be tanky enough to not have to use your fury on heal in a team fight.

anyway. tryn doesnt need any kind of buffs at all. you said so in your first post that you're basically just mad you cant faceroll to high ELO :/

summoner ranger

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejitables View Post
basically your problem is with his fury, which i think was a great balancer for tryn.

they recently nerfed his heal at early levels cause of how strong it was. it was too strong. got nerfed for it.

his spin got abuff to damage so idk how it's low.

he heals plenty, and saying you have to get rid of your crit chance to do it is silly. you cant be at max power all the time. you have to farm too. dont look so much for getting kills. farm more. it'll build up rage on it's own with each minion kill.

Honestly tryn doesnt need to be touched. frankly i find him ridiculous late game (as any carry should be) being unable to die and have very high base health makes him very formidable. they blow all their cc on you? cool. now your range carry/ap carry can do some damage cause they ARENT being focused. or just build tryn tankier...pd, ie, atmogs. expensive? a little. but you'll have max crit chance really easy, and be tanky enough to not have to use your fury on heal in a team fight.

anyway. tryn doesnt need any kind of buffs at all. you said so in your first post that you're basically just mad you cant faceroll to high ELO :/
any tryn i have see lvl this q to 5 so they can ok heal, lvl 1,2,3 heal on it bad. ever thing on this kit have been nerf so hard, it not fun to play him

Venidium

10-13-2012

Reborn!

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Did you notice that he has an enormous hitbox? I can slow my creep wave by standing between creeps path, they start trying to surround pass me, and when they finally do it, I spin ahead and stop delaying them again... First waves crush is almost at my tower...
Its a problem when you want to last hit and your pathing goes crazy though