Rengar skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thatdudejoshh

Recruiter

07-17-2013

I feel like Rengar needs more skins due to the fact that he has very little compared to other champions, and because of this he doesn't have distinct skins or much individuality. I tried to look up Rengar skins and the other threads where saying a kitty rengar, which I think is stupid. In my opinion he needs another skin that is awesome, any ideas?? maybe like a Mecha themed one like kha'zix, or full metal like ramus and jayce, or even like a justicar themed rengar if that could be possible. Idk i just feel like he needs more options.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2013

I'd like Gentleman Rengar with a hat for each Bonetooth stack or Bargain Hunter Rengar.

Thatdudejoshh

Recruiter

07-17-2013

I think a full metal rengar would look awesome XD, and that would be a good idea haha

Acnowlogia

07-17-2013

Rengar should have a skin called adorable kitty rengar when he is shrunk to the size of a yordle with huge freakin eyes the same voice and and jumps like the same height and length and everything just so you can be all like awwwww look at the adorable kitty then... INSTA-GIBBED

Thatdudejoshh

Recruiter

07-17-2013

xD that would be funny, i just think they need a new one.

Thatdudejoshh

Recruiter

07-17-2013

or maybe like a soul hunter rengar 0.o