@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dblock87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

MAKE THIS HAPPEN and fix the elo system while ur at it

Surisis

06-05-2012

Jesus i can't believe this hasn't been done. Why is PVE damage combined with PVP? What is the point?

Deux Boy

06-05-2012

I've wanted this for a while, but never had the courage to say anything ;( You're my hero.

Torchlyte

06-05-2012

I support this idea.

Brabak

06-10-2012

bump

drwillson

06-12-2012

bump

Akesgeroth

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangeMoiLeKarkan View Post
Current damage graph is meaningless. The only damage that is worth knowing is champion damage.
This. There are so many things affecting damage done...

1. Junglers tend to have a ton of damage done because they're not just last hitting, they have to bring down the monsters from full health.

2. Someone who last hits perfectly will probably get less damage done than someone who auto-attacks minions like an idiot.

3. Some champs (such as Malz or Morde) automatically get high damage through the laning phase because of how they work.

4. In the end, it's entirely possible for a really bad AD carry to still have high damage because they were farming minions all game.

Having a damage done to champions section would help indeed, but it would also cause idiots to not realize the worth of certain champs who, though they don't do a lot of damage in a team fight or have nice support spells, still help a lot by shutting down certain champions and so on.

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedMonkey View Post
My friends and I always have fun comparing the graphs at the post game lobby. The only problem is we can't really compare how we did in team fights since the Damage Dealt graph is everything (so junglers will obviously have a huge advantage since they don't last hit and/or use Wriggle's).

TLDR: Would it be possible to have a graph with only damage dealt to champions ?

EDIT: Please bump the thread if you agree !!! Giving me plus one makes me all warm inside, but won't get attention from Riot
I think jungler is at a disadvantage actually...cuz mid game ad carries don't last hit they just one shot the whole waves while the jungler kills the jungle mobs.

Blaithe

06-15-2012

Bump please make damage dealt to champions and damage taken from champions

Bolshevik Muppet

06-16-2012

I'll bump this because I would appreciate the ability to toggle between overall and champ damage...
but would this system work any better? a high poke or sustain lane would throw off the balance in postgame stats just as much... and it would only open up players to more postgame harassment, "wtf, you did no dmg to champs, noob!"-sorta comments