@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaolla

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Update!

So, this will not be making it into the next patch. Surprise work came up, and the last 1/3 of this effort will need to be done for the 1.71 patch. Sorry guys.

Soon™
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
etc

wtf. my question is, we've been asking for this for 2 years and it's JUST NOW getting traction?

<LIFEMAKESNOSENSE>

WarpedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Update!

So, this will not be making it into the next patch. Surprise work came up, and the last 1/3 of this effort will need to be done for the 1.71 patch. Sorry guys.

Soon™
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
etc
Thanks a lot for keeping us updated, you have no idea how much I don't care if it's in one or two patch. At least I know there is work done and it's all it take to make me happy.

SBSuperman

10-18-2012

Quote:
Update!

Soon™
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
etc
Thanks for the update! While I may not like it, I understand and appreciate knowing before the patch comes and I feel sad and let down. Thanks for your work on it WhattayaBrian!!

SB

WarpedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Is this still on schedule for the Season 3 patch? It's not on the current PBE patch.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

11-05-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedMonkey View Post
Is this still on schedule for the Season 3 patch? It's not on the current PBE patch.
No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)

AJL

11-05-2012

Quote:
No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)
Don't worry not all of us expect things to be made in a snap. Gl hope to see it soon(TM)

Spirit Bomb

11-05-2012

What about "Tons of Damage" Graph ?
Or "Tons of Damage to enemy Champions" ?

VoidInsanity

11-05-2012

Quote:
But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.
Zed?

Zerglinator

11-05-2012

Quote:
AKA WhattayaBryan's never doing anything the community asks for ever again ever. And so, the community must move onto the next uninformed Rioter.

Libra Man

11-05-2012

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)